Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Mi mentel elf made me dew it' disgusting woman. makes a mockery of people with real MH issues and NOW makes a mick of DV victims. She is just the lowest of the low. Mental health issues my arse. Shes a vindictive, vile junkie slapper who is very bitter that she is now old and saggy and the fact she lost all her husbands.
Don't know if it's true or not but let's not forget that she has also claimed to have been sexually assaulted more than once, and to have had cancer...

Reactions: 35
QUOTE="DC16, post: 8518080, member: 151803"]
I have this…
[/QUOTE]
I think (oh god, I can translate KP-speak?) she's implying there that ofc it was Kirstie wot drugged her with propofol or summint and made her make up a whole barrel of tit in exchange for loadsamoney. Which, if true, would suggest Kirstie should be charged alongside KP. Taking recreational drugs is also illegal too, whether one is depressed, sad, out of sorts, a victim or whatever. Illegal due to the harm it can cause by eg driving, attacking ppl (the man at the Tate modern who threw a child) and the risk to ppl in any parent's care.

Reactions: 17
QUOTE="DC16, post: 8518080, member: 151803"]
I have this…
I think (oh god, I can translate KP-speak?) she's implying there that ofc it was Kirstie wot drugged her with propofol or summint and made her make up a whole barrel of tit in exchange for loadsamoney. Which, if true, would suggest Kirstie should be charged alongside KP. Taking recreational drugs is also illegal too, whether one is depressed, sad, out of sorts, a victim or whatever. Illegal due to the harm it can cause by eg driving, attacking ppl (the man at the Tate modern who threw a child) and the risk to ppl in any parent's care.
[/QUOTE]
katie gets away with everything, she's either very lucky or doing someone very powerful, bet carole now wishes he was just as lucky or doing the same powerful person.lol

Reactions: 17
Wonder if Kirstie has the cahones to sue for libel if they do try and blame her ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Recap....

Same tit different day

Manky kept a media silence all day except for posting that she lied about being punched and how she used makeup to fake the bruises.

Crawl spent most of the day on itsasham repeating over and over again that hes an innocent victim in it, following his arrest.

Crawl says that you can't control Katie but in the same breath that someone was controlling her when they made her sell that story.

Still a pair of money grabbing lying cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I’m not buying this Cole is innocent bollocks. Why is he with her still? He’s had his 5 minutes and could probably hook up with someone like chaZ’s mate the bistro kid and get a few more miles out of it.
I think he’s violent and she’s making excuses.
I also think she’s a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So early this week when she managed to wriggle out of another court appearance by suddenly finding cash again. I swore I would never read about or comment on this skank again. That resolution lasted a whole 4 days.

Let me get this straight, now they're saying all that happened on slapgate night was Cole shouted a few bad words at Skankie and she was co-erced by someone (I'm guessing the manager, Kirstie?) To say it was DV, call an ambulance, waste time in hospital and talking to police and paint a bruise on her face, tell the Sun she was punched when sitting watching telly and ran away damaging her trotters;even though none of it was true. Then she told the sun none of it was real but the chose to print the story anyway. That all of this was for money and the two of them are acting like this us perfectly normal behaviour and neither of them are in the wrong, and we're supposed to believe this tit.

Did I pick this up right? My head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I'm only on page 6 on the last thread 😄 xx.

@SewerGrapes I just made your Cole's..I'm a Goodfella pizza you asked for the other night..sorry it's late Love Pom 🥰❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16452091953390.jpg

Ohhh one moment....

New thread 🥰😄🧵..

Resizer_16452098269900.jpg

..back to last thread now to catch up as much as I can 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
So early this week when she managed to wriggle out of another court appearance by suddenly finding cash again. I swore I would never read about or comment on this skank again. That resolution lasted a whole 4 days.

Let me get this straight, now all that happened on slapgate night was Cole shouted a few bad words at Skankie and she was co-erced by someone (I'm guessing the manager, Kirstie?) To say it was DV, call an ambulance, waste time in hospital and talking to police and paint a bruise on her face, tell the Sun she was punched when sitting watching telly and ran away damaging her trotters;even though none of it was true. Then she told the sun none of it was real but the chose to print the story anyway. That all of this was for money and the two of them are acting like this us perfectly normal behaviour and neither of them are in the wrong.

Yep you are Correct.

Reactions: 14
A little off topic but has anyone else seen that picture of Katie and her brother Daniel in her first biography? It just looks really weird like they are a couple. Im sure her blouse is undone and he's holding her from behind. It just don't look right. I think she was too forward and sexualised too young. She mentions in her biography that for a family party she was allowed to order a rubber dress from a catalogue to wear aged 13? Also wearing black lip liner and red lippy. Her mum obviously wasn't bothered.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m not buying this Cole is innocent bollocks. Why is he with her still? He’s had his 5 minutes and could probably hook up with someone like chaZ’s mate the bistro kid and get a few more miles out of it.
I think he’s violent and she’s making excuses.
I also think she’s a bleep
I'm 50/50 if he hurt her at all that day. But I'm 100% that the 'bruise' was totally fake. It looks on the surface only, like on top not even through a few layers. It's too shiny, wrong colour and totally bizarre shape. I have had hundreds of bruises, none ever look like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A little off topic but has anyone else seen that picture of Katie and her brother Daniel in her first biography? It just looks really weird like they are a couple. Im sure her blouse is undone and he's holding her from behind. It just don't look right. I think she was too forward and sexualised too young. She mentions in her biography that for a family party she was allowed to order a rubber dress from a catalogue to wear aged 13? Also wearing black lip liner and red lippy. Her mum obviously wasn't bothered.
Perhaps AFP wanted to be a model but was told she was to ugly and too old, so she pimped her daughters out so they would make the money instead, but for whatever reason Edna stopped getting undressed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point in time, there is a reason why someone is at Tussauds and someone else is not.

peterandre[1].jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Let me get this straight, now they're saying all that happened on slapgate night was Cole shouted a few bad words at Skankie and she was co-erced by someone (I'm guessing the manager, Kirstie?) To say it was DV, call an ambulance, waste time in hospital and talking to police and paint a bruise on her face, tell the Sun she was punched when sitting watching telly and ran away damaging her trotters;even though none of it was true. Then she told the sun none of it was real but the chose to print the story anyway. That all of this was for money and the two of them are acting like this us perfectly normal behaviour and neither of them are in the wrong, and we're supposed to believe this tit.

Forgot to add. Crawl says that you can't control Katie but in the same breath that someone was controlling her when they made her sell that story. What funking planet are these two skank monsters on??

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.