Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this comment and I agree with every word

Reactions: 29
I forgot to say that I looked on Kris Boysons instasham and he seems to just be getting on with his life, he has his friends around him and he seems like quite a nice bloke. Kieran also seems happy and settled as does pete. So for me it begs the question what is wrong with her. I really think she is on a downward spiral I don’t think she will stop until it’s too late sadly.

Reactions: 46
None of them could afford to go to Sheesh

Reactions: 19
Proof indeed that the Un-dead do indeed walk (or hobble in her case on broken trotters) amongst the rest of us

None of them could afford to go to Sheesh
Or could it be that actually the pair of 'em don't have any friends whatsoever??

This is her aged on the face app

View attachment 1068349
She doesn't need the face app - thats what she's like under the coating of Polyfilla and Ronseal

Reactions: 27
Who the HECK is that? Is that really skanky?

She looks like she's changed identity... Maybe that was the plan to get out of her arrests/bankruptcy/general criminal activity.

She ran back to Zoe to get the make up done. Pointy chin nowhere to be seen!
Aye with Fern banned from driving she needs a lift everywhere… must be losing a shitload of money considering she’s meant to be a mobile MUA! Did you ever meet the ‘lovely’ Fern?

Reactions: 23
Aye with Fern banned from driving she needs a lift everywhere… must be losing a shitload of money considering she’s meant to be a mobile MUA! Did you ever meet the ‘lovely’ Fern?
Was it drink driving too?

Reactions: 10
Maybe his friends don't like eating with people that fart at the table

What happens if you face app age the new face?
Just put it through my daughter’s FaceApp thingy, and took the wig off…weirdly I don’t think FaceApp aged her new image that much, it already thought that photo ‘looked old’ I guess…money well spent Skanky

I wish I could video my pigs eating because I bet the sound effects are the same as chez skanky
I'm so sorry for her children, especially Junior, Bunny and Jett because they show no desire to be as scummy as their mother. Sadly Princess seems to worship her and seems to aspire to be like her.

Reactions: 27
I'm so sorry for her children, especially Junior, Bunny and Jett because they show no desire to be as scummy as their mother. Sadly Princess seems to worship her and seems to aspire to be like her.
I don't know that she is, actually. She is polite and friendly to her, but I think the rest is more just teenage stuff, with the pouting and twerking.

Reactions: 22
What happens if you face app age the new face?
You don’t need to do that, it’s her face now without filters!

She looks like Dawn Ward from RHOC here. They all morph into one another these days.

Reactions: 15
I don't know that she is, actually. She is polite and friendly to her, but I think the rest is more just teenage stuff, with the pouting and twerking.
God I hope you're right. She's got the examples and opportunity to make something of herself but she could go either way.

Reactions: 16
Would the real Katie Price please stand up!?
How are these pics taken just months apart? And those eyelashes!
She reeks of desperation to retain her looks, and is looking weirder by the day. Definitely going down the Madonna route. Both completely nuts and self absorbed.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.