Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#125 She's just the bleep that keeps on spending, the whole sorry saga is never ending.

Ok, I jest, I know that won't pass muster but it made me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ
#125 She's just the runt that keeps on spending, the whole sorry saga is never ending

Fixed!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well she must have made some money selling photos to paper hope she uses it to pay into court

Reactions: 6
Katie Price #125 Bandages off, the big reveal. Can't do CS, need time to heal. Coles birthday went alright, her face gave everyone a fright

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dread to think what that weirdly straight hairline looks like when sheโ€™s not got hair hanging down to the sides - I bet her forehead is totally square.
it does look to me almost like they lifted her scalp up, hoiked up the loose skin, tucked any excess underneath then stuck it back down again. Itโ€™s really odd.

Reactions: 13
Have I missed the party?
New thread time..

Katie Price #125 She thinks she looks fantastic, but we all think she looks plastic and has filled up on the mastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie's latest face has made it on tomorrows front pages of The Sun and Mirror..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Fascinating to see FrankenPrice's cartoon like features looming out of the DM sidebar of shame like a prosthetic head or a marionette. It did make a bit of wee come out I laughed so hard actually.

• Haha
Hereโ€™s a few other pics for those who donโ€™t want to (or are too frightened to) click on the link ๐Ÿ˜‚
One of the captions said she looked โ€œunsteadyโ€ was that before she even entered Sheesh?
What the duck does it look like!? My Godโ€ฆ and it has a bigger bulge than crawl ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Katie Price #125 Bandages off, her face has went into shock. The police need to take new mug shots.

• Haha
Fascinating to see FrankenPrice's cartoon like features looming out of the DM sidebar of shame like a prosthetic head or a marionette. It did make a bit of wee come out I laughed so hard actually.
Tena Lady anyone? Pass them along please.
(Other brands are also available)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone looked at the Mencap Mythbusters page about Harvey? I find it quite sad.
'
About me
I am happy, funny and handsome. I love to draw and I am obsessed with frogs and trains. I want everyone to know that people like me can go to college; I love living independently.

HARVEY TOP FACTS
Disability
I have autism, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Septo-Optic Dysplasia and a learning disability

Age and location
19, Cheltenham

• Gatwick Express
  • Bear hugs from mummy
Dislikes
  • Banging doors
  • Changes to routine
  • Missing FaceTime calls

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She actually looks like a bleeping cyborg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Also has shades of that really cruel pic of Prince Philip looking really unwell in a car where they facetuned him to look young and healthy. But FrankenPrice has gone and done it for real :poop:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
What a vile odious washed up individual she is. What is her job, work role??. She was a page 3 Model ????Now she is nothing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.