Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pwiceeessss 56th husband Keiron .... was asked what he thought of his ex wife's recent ` BON BON THE CLOWN SURGERY ` .... this was his response 🥴 🥴
Blimey, that pic of Kieran! Is that supposed to be sexy looking? I'm so glad I'm an old git :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After hearing about not one but two of my extended family members with health issues today, I feel a sense of calm in that people like KP really don't matter, in fact they are meaningless in the big picture. I'm also sure that Karma is starting to deliver for Teflon Toofy Tits and her lap dog Coalface Crawl. Taking some time out now. Keep up the campaign Tattlers.. may the force be with you 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So the surgeon in Turkey said NO to her but BeClinic said yes. I think the surgeon at BeClinic was Dr Frank Plovier, I expected better from him.
She really does make some bad decisions. Next month she'll be bad mouthing Plovier and bigging up some other unsuspecting clinic

Reactions: 10
I think they have had to remove all the botox in her forehead that was causing the "horns" too and it ended up being a bigger job than they imagined.

Plus who would use gloss paint for eyebrows? They are bloody shiny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just realised.
She could be driving the roads of Britain as we speak and the police wouldn’t recognise her.
Chloe Ferry could be framed for something she didn’t do.Likewise Stacey Solomon,, the rest of Jersey Shore, and Mariah Carey on the lash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So the surgeon in Turkey said NO to her but BeClinic said yes. I think the surgeon was Dr Frank Plovier, I expected better from him.
She must be getting this "cosmetic work" free.
maybe getting paid too🤔🤔🤔
If thats the case she may so desperate for money and feels no way out.
Exploited
I cant see improvement.

This seems like a psychopath surgeon she visits as he has given her a new look and she has a 🙀deer in headlights expression.

Her kids need to be warned this change is traumatising to see.
I feel horrified.
What will the kids think?😔

she now is unrecongnisable😟

When I saw the pic today I instantly saw two other celebs..but not her!

She is choosing to do this but the surgeon is doing awful work..surely they know🤨

Reactions: 16
The new surgery shows how wonky her nose/lips are and it looks like her horns have migrated into the tip of her nose. Could they have put fillers in the tip to try to make her nose / lips line up ? This might explain the new bulbous look

Reactions: 9
Well after seeing her new mush far too many times today I know I’ll probably have nightmares. She looks like a waxwork come to life. No offence to waxworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be getting this "cosmetic work" free.
maybe getting paid too🤔🤔🤔
If thats the case she may so desperate for money and feels no way out.
Exploited
I cant see improvement.

This seems like a psychopath surgeon she visits as he has given her a new look and she has a 🙀deer in headlights expression.

Her kids need to be warned this change is traumatising to see.
I feel horrified.
What will the kids think?😔

she now is unrecongnisable😟

When I saw the pic today I instantly saw two other celebs..but not her!

She is choosing to do this but the surgeon is doing awful work..surely they know🤨
I just don’t see Dr Plovier doing it for free, he doesn’t need the advertising and certainly not KP looking like that 🤣😂😂

Reactions: 9
How the duck will Harvey recognise her before she speaks?
Going to look at the phone and block it saying 'don't know who you are'.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.