Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at Keiron's Valentine pics, on IG ... and suddenly Im getting flashbacks of his face and that manky dirty bed linen .... ohhhh Keiron ... WHY WHY ... WHYYYY .... You have given so many of us PTSD
It's a pretty penis though and the bedsheets are woeful. I don't have PTSD from peeking but all I can say is the guide dog is doing the driving now as a result of my corneas being burnt out from glaring too much

Reactions: 22
I totally agree. I don't think there will be another extension in 8 weeks. It will be sorted once and for all.
I think if she hasn't stuck to the letter of what was agreed that will be it, and she will be in worse shit than she was before today. I think shes used her MH card , even convincing probation service and rehab people to intervene saying her MH is really suffering. . Good thing is some money has been taken from her, whether it ever reaches a creditor is another matter, trustee fees etc will all come first

Reactions: 14
At least she is being forced to start paying her debts. What other course of action would have resulted in a better option for those she owes? Whilst her going to prison (if that was indeed an option) would have been satisfying for (it seems) most of the population, it wouldn't ultimately have helped anyone else.
But the funniest thing for me is that barely a fortnight after all her Only Fans launch, she's having to slash the fees as clearly no one's signing up for it. What a shock, said no one, ever.

Reactions: 26

You know if my other half posted on social media that I had pissed on him I would have been absolutely mortified! Has the woman got no shame. Its valentines day and he puts that! She must be stinking as well.

Reactions: 26
It's a pretty penis though and the bedsheets are woeful. I don't have PTSD from peeking but all I can say is the guide dog is doing the driving now as a result of my corneas being burnt out from glaring too much
I do find Keiran strangely attractive but even I feel a bit Naus at the faces he is pulling - that is all I can see the stupid faces - why do they do it?

Reactions: 12
Exactly she is having to pay. I feel so sorry for her creditors and I cannot for the life of me think why HMRC haven't come down on like a ton of bricks. She owes them millions if this was your normal Joe in the street he would have lost his house and all of his belongings. He wouldn't have been able to swan off to the Maldives and Vegas. It really does beggar belief.

Reactions: 15
Bigger "stars" than her have been hit by HMRC - in a big way - just trying to remember some - Ken Dodd, Lester Piggot etc - so why are they playing nicely with her? Can only assume possibly Covid means less resources i.e. courts backlogs, admin backlogs?

I hope you’re correct. But I was shocked she made a paid appearance on GMB with Harvey recently, after everything that’s happened. Why does she still get TV appearances? All we can hope is the ‘arrangements’ she made today mean she hands over most of any earnings. I suspected all along, she’s handed over at least £45K from channel 4 shitshow, to bide some time. Let’s hope there is a full forensic financial audit being actioned. Maybe she gets done for hiding assets or non disclosure of income. If I was her, I would be very worried, but she’s like a robot. She believes she‘s invincible, but I think/pray the net is closing in on her.

Reactions: 16
I think it highly unlikely she will keep up with any payment schedule but just how many chances do they have to give this shitbag before they finally act? Ordinary Joe Public would have been torn to shreds by this lot and yet they go easy on it for some reason - WHY????

Reactions: 16
What I don't get is how come they weren't wearing a seatbelt if the plane was landing. Everyone else has to do as they are told to in the plane but then I suppose Skanky does what SHE wants

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could have been threatened with violence from her extended family. Who knows

Reactions: 5
My sister certainly got torn to shreds by the HMRC who wouldn't even suspend their company bankruptcy. It almost destroyed her how they hounded her. But flipping KP seems to have them wrapped round her little finger.

But by slashing the cost of her OF in half to try and attract more subscribers that means she needs to attract twice as many to make the same amount of money. Doesn't really seem like a great business plan does it? Does she really think the cost is what is putting people off? Most of the original subscribers were probably newspapers and people curious to see what she would do rather than genuine fans. I bet her revenue will plummet after the first month is up!

Reactions: 17
So she's got another 8 weeks essentially? She still has Slapgate, Kierangate, Restraining order - gate and a suspended sentence hanging over her!
Surely statistically speaking some of this shit has got to stick to it?
Now I suppose we'll have to endure all it's 'oliday foters gloating at having succeeded in fending off justice AGAIN

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.