Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will this get described on the spreadsheet!!! 😂Cole dressed as Katie , Katie dressed as What the duck- Cole thinks A crash test dummy 🙄 harvey in a frog headband and loose clothing Calling Cole a Fu***n c**t, Katie parading him While Cole drinks straight from the bottle And takes selfies with fellow z listers. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1040701well they say if you want to know what size a guys sick will be look at size of his feet. Jesus , carl with his winkle picker shoes and winkle pecker dick
Urgh, skinny jeans and frickin loafers without socks 🤢 she must have bloody known H was going on stage, why the hell could she not have dressed him smartly like last time. Look at the damn state Of those trainers 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Urgh, skinny jeans and frickin loafers without socks 🤢 she must have bloody known H was going on stage, why the hell could she not have dressed him smartly like last time. Look at the damn state Of those trainers 🤬
And shes wearing socks?? With stilettos or so it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she offered them something for H to win. Just seems such a co-incidence that this is the PR she is craving - adoration through H.
bleeping annoying though.
Karma always works, its just a bit slow
Sorry, I'm doing my best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lovely lad. Hopefully he doesn’t understand how his selfish mother uses him for paid publicity. Good luck Harvey.
I’m confused tho - just what has he won an award for ? Exactly what has he done or achieved despite his disability?? There are thousands of guys just like him who don’t have a famous mother - so again what has he done to receive an award ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How will this get described on the spreadsheet!!! 😂Cole dressed as Katie , Katie dressed as What the duck- Cole thinks A crash test dummy 🙄 harvey in a frog headband and loose clothing Calling Cole a Fu***n c**t, Katie parading him While Cole drinks straight from the bottle And takes selfies with fellow z listers. 🤯
I’m gonna need a bigger spreadsheet row 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
State of those legs! His i mean... Cole lovey, they have leg equipment in most gyms- obviously not the one you go to you Olympic Standard bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The absolute state of them. I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t think she’s pregnant thankfully, but very constipated and bloated from the pain.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.