Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol Facey, that's the story of my life! :D

You're very welcome. I quite enjoy doing it now. I don't sweat or panic quite as much anymore. lol ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was all "ooh I wouldn't normally come out like this after surgery but I couldn't let Harvey down, I live and breathe being a mum of someone with complex needs every day". Every day? Does she? 🤔 and saying surgery as if she's been through some trauma when she's just chasing her youth. My God read the room.
Everyday she hasn’t seen Harvey for a month and if it weren’t for this award night, she probably wouldn’t be seeing him tonight.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh god, well done to the wee fella, but I bet there's not a dry eye in the house....from laughing at that fecking helmet!
I've got it! It's a jerry, guzunder, potty, call it what you will, Cole got her to wear it on her head as one of his cryptic clues as to what they're doing next. It's Dubai for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Congratulations to Harvey, his carers and nannies have got him to where he is today and he wouldn't be who he is without them.

We'll done Pwicey, give Harvey another hard, heavy object to launch across the room when you've pissed him off for the 10th time in a minute!
Never a truer word spoken . How harvey has turned out is nothing to do with her, what he's achieved etc . Can only imagine what he would be like if she had been a goid role model and mother.

Reactions: 45
What the holy duck did they get dressed in the dark, did they not think to tell one another that they look ridiculous, The dozy twonk Carl thinking he has hit the big time the smug bastard swinging from the bottle.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I've got it! It's a jerry, guzunder, potty, call it what you will, Cole got her to wear it on her head as one of his cryptic clues as to what they're doing next. It's Dubai for her.
It's one of these things with the brim cut off! 🤣🤣

cream-bucket_cool-brunette2_small_f3146349-9fdf-4875-b0de-cdc06a54224d_530x@2x.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why has Harvey won an award? I don’t think awards should be judged just on some kind of ‘sympathy’ basis. He’s a nice young man and everything but he’s no ‘celebrity’ and I don’t doubt there were many other people in that category that have probably worked very hard to make a real difference, including Marcus Rashford.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
If hes driving to the hotel/ home tonight, hope the smug wanker gets done for drink driving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Fking hell!! Her belly is bigger than her tits in that photo. Clothes look 2 sizes too small. The waist band on them trousers fold over as they don t fit.
She can’t surely be pregnant. She has just undergone an op with anaesthetic. Surely the clinic’s first question is ”could you be pregnant?”

• Wow
Reactions: 42
She was all "ooh I wouldn't normally come out like this after surgery but I couldn't let Harvey down, I live and breathe being a mum of someone with complex needs every day". Every day? Does she? 🤔 and saying surgery as if she's been through some trauma when she's just chasing her youth. My God read the room. 🤦🏻‍♀️
How about she didn’t have the surgery, or at least postpone it until after the awards for Harvey’s sake. She really is a uncaring, narcissistic, selfish lowlife!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20220204-220846_Amazon Photos.jpg
well they say if you want to know what size a guys sick will be look at size of his feet. Jesus , carl with his winkle picker shoes and winkle pecker dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.