Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harvey has won
Has he. Well, I'm pleased for him in the sense that he's an innocent and likeable young man but it's not all good because Skanky will make it all about her and not Harvey and be crowing about this for days. With a bit of luck she'll overdo her celebrations, get slaughtered tonight and end up making a complete tit of herself or get arrested for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has he. Well, I'm pleased for him in the sense that he's an innocent and likeable young man but it's not all good because Skanky will make it all about her and not Harvey and be crowing about this for days. With a bit of luck she'll overdo her celebrations, get slaughtered tonight and end up making a complete tit of herself or get arrested for something.
We can hope

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This may be out there already but the positive role model for disability!! Are they having a laugh? People who have genuine disability have to suffer non elective surgery time after time for little or no improvement. She makes my blood boil. (By the way do you reckon she is really constipated by now with all the pain and awful diet? Anyone who has had strong pain killers will know you don't shove a KFC down your face as this is not going to help! Maybe sharing too much!)
She was all "ooh I wouldn't normally come out like this after surgery but I couldn't let Harvey down, I live and breathe being a mum of someone with complex needs every day". Every day? Does she? 🤔 and saying surgery as if she's been through some trauma when she's just chasing her youth. My God read the room. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Of Ffs i’m bowing out and taking a break. 😤
Thank you so much for the laughs you Krusties are the best. 😍🥰
keep up the good work; hopefully her 9 lives will run out soon…

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It could be slapgate part 2 tonight. The ingredients are right booze meds and colombia’s finest marching powder

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Well said.

Reactions: 12
Of Ffs i’m bowing out and taking a break. 😤
Thank you so much for the laughs you Krusties are the best. 😍🥰
keep up the good work; hopefully her 9 lives will run out soon…
I know how you feel Gem. I took a long break after slapgate. I just couldn’t bare her any longer. I suffer with depression and she was dragging me down. Sometimes a break is needed for your own sanity. Come back when you’re ready 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Her outfit is too small, really unflattering. I really hope she's not pregnant. 🙁
IMG_20220204_221524.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
haha I really didn't think that username through for long enough. 😬
If we ever have a Tattle meet up, I was going to suggest bringing an object rather than wearing a name tag Pheebs ................ Buggerit, that's you stuffed either way lovely 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘

Thanks for starting the new thread by the way 😏😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.