Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Harvey, his carers and nannies have got him to where he is today and he wouldn't be who he is without them.

We'll done Pwicey, give Harvey another hard, heavy object to launch across the room when you've pissed him off for the 10th time in a minute!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I might join the Tattlers who are taking a break as I can't handle this anymore. Harvey winning is just going to cause more exploitation and stupid praise for his "amazing mummy" 😡😡😡😡
Is there ever going to be any justice?????
Same - sick of them 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Here is his game, why he’s with her, playing for the fame, cocksure that ‘slapgate‘ has passed, he’s back, thinking he’s a celeb, smooching with the stars, throwing back beer like he’s a big name rap star…..he’s such arse. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Never wanted a couple brought down so much, and the truth about them revealed, so hoping it’s coming undone around the bankruptcy, such an odious individual, honestly his face makes me vomit…that shirt’s not helping either 🤢 🤪
Yeah so much for that prick not wanting to be famous. Skanky lashed out at Emily for that but she should look closer to home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anybody seen any info on Harveys next documentary i thought it had been cancelled but KP says out at end of month

Reactions: 14
Here is his game, why he’s with her, playing for the fame, cocksure that ‘slapgate‘ has passed, he’s back, thinking he’s a celeb, smooching with the stars, throwing back beer like he’s a big name rap star…..he’s such arse. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Never wanted a couple brought down so much, and the truth about them revealed, so hoping it’s coming undone around the bankruptcy, such an odious individual, honestly his face makes me vomit…that shirt’s not helping either 🤢 🤪
He has a face that really deserves a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm glad for Harvey bless him. Carl can't stand it can he? That she's more than 10ft away from him.
It's properly sick to make light of your girlfriend causing a crash that could have killed other people and herself, on an occasion that is supposed to be honouring her disabled son. The guy is seriously creepy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Teflon Kate - looks like she will get away with everything and be welcomed back on tv it makes me feel sick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This may be out there already but the positive role model for disability!! Are they having a laugh? People who have genuine disability have to suffer non elective surgery time after time for little or no improvement. She makes my blood boil. (By the way do you reckon she is really constipated by now with all the pain and awful diet? Anyone who has had strong pain killers will know you don't shove a KFC down your face as this is not going to help! Maybe sharing too much!)
Yup!
I was there a couple of weeks ago,
I'm on all the strong pain plus Oramorph.
Constipation from hell 😈..

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm glad for Harvey bless him. Carl can't stand it can he? That she's more than 10ft away from him.
It's properly sick to make light of your girlfriend causing a crash that could have killed other people and herself, on an occasion that is supposed to be honouring her disabled son. The guy is seriously creepy
Yeh I didnt think of that - I thought it meant she was a car crash.
Even if its an error its mad

Reactions: 21
She’ll really be celebrating tonight then. She’ll want Harvey taken back and put to bed by the caret so she can go and celebrate
GMB and This Morning with more fawning sycophantic interviews next week then…someone stop this carousel of tit, the simulation is broken 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Wonder if she offered them something for H to win. Just seems such a co-incidence that this is the PR she is craving - adoration through H.
bleeping annoying though.
Karma always works, its just a bit slow

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.