Katie Price #113 Today's the day I pay my fines, bye bye 7 grands worth of cocaine lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to....myself. 😬 Well, that's awkward. πŸ™ˆ

Right, so to recap: Teflon tits is still a free woman. But she is a ticking time bomb. Come on CPS....do your stuff and knock the sparkle and drive out of her!

ETA: I suppose I better give a special mention to Mr Half Price and the huge fine he's about to get for being a taxi a service while on trade plates.

Carry on, lovelies....

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...w-pink-skankys-off-to-the-clink.26615/page-52

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I need her to get sent to jail so these threads calm down and I can concentrate on work πŸ˜‚ it's like an extremely slow motion car crash I can't turn away from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Well done Phoebe, a brand new sparkling thread. how Long will it take us to drive it to 50 pages?

I’ll get me coat :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done Phoebe, a brand new sparkling thread. how Long will it take us to drive it to 50 pages?

I’ll get me coat :rolleyes:
I've got a feeling I may be making a new thread this evening!

Congratulations @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy great title πŸ‘πŸ»

It's all a bit much this palaver of hers and Coal's lives. I don't know how they cope, I'd be stressed AF!
Thank you. @bargainhunt99 was super close behind....only one or two votes. ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I need her to get sent to jail so these threads calm down and I can concentrate on work πŸ˜‚ it's like an extremely slow motion car crash I can't turn away from.
OMG that reminds me of the time I got into a right online spat. On a thread about Pricey elsewhere years ago I said her life was like a slow motion car crash and some snowflakes were appalled 🀣

And when Ian Brady died I asked a nurse on another forum how they could be nice to someone like him in hospital, WELL!!! You would have thought I was Myra bleeping Hindley herself how the nurses all reacted. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

anyway I digress, I DO think carl is sending a message with that post, he says 'escape' rather than simply 'go to'. And don’t get me started on 'was' rather than 'were' :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She was ACTUALLY PHOTOGRAPHED driving around the Little Canfield area earlier in 2021. Those photos were forwarded to the police.
Nothing happened, although there was some fudging going on at the time about when her previous ban was meant to finish.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
On a different topic. Burns Night tomorrow, who's got their haggis in? Was only thinking about one of his poems the other day. To a mouse... Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie, O, what a panic's in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty, Wi' bickering brattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On a different topic. Burns Night tomorrow, who's got their haggis in? Was only thinking about one of his poems the other day. To a mouse... Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie, O, what a panic's in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty, Wi' bickering brattle!
We had to learn that verbatim in school. Can still recite the whole bloody thing. We might get you to come up with a Burns inspired title for the next thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And when Ian Brady died I asked a nurse on another forum how they could be nice to someone like him in hospital, WELL!!! You would have thought I was Myra bleeping Hindley herself how the nurses all reacted. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Sounds like a bit of deflection on their part for what they were really thinking. They freak out that they’ll get an NMC report.

Thankfully I have never had the job of nursing human excrement but I guarantee he’d get the bear bleeping minimum of what I’d have to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well done to....myself. 😬 Well, that's awkward. πŸ™ˆ

Right, so to recap: Teflon tits is still a free woman. But she is a ticking time bomb. Come on CPS....do your stuff and knock the sparkle and drive out of her!

ETA: I suppose I better give a special mention to Mr Half Price and the huge fine he's about to get for being a taxi a service while on trade plates.

Carry on, lovelies....

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...w-pink-skankys-off-to-the-clink.26615/page-52
Nice one Pheebs! Now slow down you lot! I can't keep falling behind like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We had to learn that verbatim in school. Can still recite the whole bloody thing. Me might you to come up with a Burns inspired title for the next thread.
I wad be laith to rin an’ chase thee,
Wi’ murdering pattle!
I would have quoted the whole poem but I don't think Burns is as exciting as KP, lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's see what they find. I really hope some of the messages get "accidentally" leaked 🀣🀣
"Cole, let's ring the paps and tell them exactly where we are going. The money can go towards your new toofpaste and my hair extensions"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was ACTUALLY PHOTOGRAPHED driving around the Little Canfield area earlier in 2021. Those photos were forwarded to the police.
Nothing happened, although there was some fudging going on at the time about when her previous ban was meant to finish.
If I lived in her local area I would have some of those wildlife cameras strategically placed just outside the MM 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap.....A) nothing to see here. Everything is fine. Our queen continues to shine like the star she is. Another hugely successful launch coming on Wednesday. What can she possibly be making a success of next??

B) some poor sap had to listen to her dulcet tones of 'no comment' for 12hrs. Crawl picked her up in an untaxed vehicle from the cop shop. But it's okay because he's a dealer (of cars, definitely NOT cocaine). They drove around a bit on Sunday clearly not looking for attention or to get papped. She posted a pic of her lovely glittery converse. She paid her fine because she couldn't be arsed with court today. It must be getting a bit tricky for her to remember when she should be in court & what for. She has been seen driving AGAIN allegedly. She thinks everything is hunky dory & she's not going to prison. Her family are worried & think she should go back to The Priory to excuse her behaviour to get help. THE MM HAS BEEN REPOSSESSED. SO SHE'S A SQUATTER NOW HAHAHAHAHA Channel are still ploughing ahead with the show...bloody halfwits πŸ™„
Crawl is clearly coping well with his unwanted fame
We know this because he is interacting beautifully with commenters on his Itsasham.
@DC16 said we all needed to go to bed at 1030 last night. We didn't. I apologised 😁

Please add anything I've missed πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She may have gotten away with court today but the good news is that she's finally paid her fines after years. Hopefully she will now be forced to pay her creditors. That's 7k less she now has to spend on hair and make up or her latest nude holiday to ensure her kids are not bullied at school when the photos of the "private" holiday are sold to the press πŸ™„

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.