Katie Price #113 Today's the day I pay my fines, bye bye 7 grands worth of cocaine lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here begins the reintroduction of rehab excuses and ‘it’s err mental elf’ https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-phone-seized-police-26026725

It comes as Katie’s family are increasingly worried about her erratic behaviour and are urging her to seek help.

She has previously undergone treatment at The Priory for depression. And they want her to return to “sort her head out”.

A source said: “Her life is just so chaotic and all over the place. She needs a period of recalibration and rehab is the best option, currently.”
But really they know it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
to foxtotty, love haggis but it doesn’t like me! Too much heartburn after so I give it a miss. Can’t stand rabbie burns! He was a very unpleasant man all in all
Fair enough but basically he was an olden day version of KP! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But really they know it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference.
Yeah you think her family would have cottoned on by now that it’s not about genuine mental health issues and just her being an awful person.
Either that or they’re in on it 🤔

Reactions: 25
Ooh, Matron. I have and I've also seen William Wallace's' huge sword. ;) Does the priory help people who have a dirty mind? Asking for a friend. 😬
Always so funny, my friend but on a more serious note If not for the dads I don't think KPs kids would ever have have ever done anything in their tiny lives that was interesting. I was shocked and amazed at her post with the kids in the stinking pool disturbing hibernating frogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We need to get him cancelled and find a Scottish woman to celebrate! Just not Lulu!

Right, back to our favourite glittering gutter bleep and lurch. :rolleyes: What will this week bring? Any predictions?
Latest range of some shite that firefighters would suggest you never wear near an open flame probably. Maybe in orange??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How convenient old leather face has finally paid her fine on Friday that's been outstanding since 2019 🤣
I bet that really hurt, more than losing her kids! What a tragic, clapped out old sl#g it is!
So sorry for my foul language and rage but I've been dying to offload for ages where it doesn't get deleted or I get a ban 🤣 it feels so good getting it all off my chest to people who can see the vile crackhead for what she is.. aaah thanks for reading 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
OMG that reminds me of the time I got into a right online spat. On a thread about Pricey elsewhere years ago I said her life was like a slow motion car crash and some snowflakes were appalled 🤣

And when Ian Brady died I asked a nurse on another forum how they could be nice to someone like him in hospital, WELL!!! You would have thought I was Myra bleeping Hindley herself how the nurses all reacted. 🙄🙄🙄

anyway I digress, I DO think carl is sending a message with that post, he says 'escape' rather than simply 'go to'. And don’t get me started on 'was' rather than 'were' :mad:
I don't know what the nurses were on about, one of my neighbours was one of the top management team at Ashworth and she said Brady was universally loathed. He went out of his way to be a disgusting, difficult and obnoxious as possible and when he went on hunger strike they were delighted because they thought they'd get rid of him but unfortunately the Courts determined that he had to be force fed so that made life even more difficult for the people looking after him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How convenient old leather face has finally paid her fine on Friday that's been outstanding since 2019 🤣
I bet that really hurt, more than losing her kids! What a tragic, clapped out old sl#g it is!
So sorry for my foul language and rage but I've been dying to offload for ages where it doesn't get deleted or I get a ban 🤣 it feels so good getting it all off my chest to people who can see the vile crackhead for what she is.. aaah thanks for reading 😁
But who paid the fine?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.