Katie Price #113 Today's the day I pay my fines, bye bye 7 grands worth of cocaine lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're a wealthy family??wtf I thought he was a nobody trying to get rich and famuuuusss by hanging around with that hag??!! If his family are well off why on earth is he with her,they must be cringing to duck what their son is doing hanging round with a has been old slapper like thatšŸ˜·
Hopefully biding their time?

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think that is the plan, either through auction or pay off debts in return for name on deeds.
I said the other day that I thought she was the one who damaged it rather than 'burglar's so someone else could buy it at a knockdown price, then probably either sell it at a profit or sell it to a developer. I see she is now coming out with stories about P and J 'hating' that house so doubtless that'll be her excuse for selling it once it's been done up!

Those old enough will remember 1977 when we had that plaque of ladybirds. It went on for weeks over the summer, on every surface, walls, pavements, everywhere
Yup I remember it well! Even at the beach. We were at Great Yarmouth for our annual holiday, went to play crazy golf and had to keep sweeping them out of the way. Plus depending on what you were wearing your clothes got covered in them! Weird time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.