Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone have everything money, beautiful children and throw it all away ? She's a bleeping idiot she really thinks she's untouchable after not going to prison last time. Why would she contact Michelle she's lost the bleeping plot

• Heart
Reactions: 53
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ive been trying to avoid all news on KP recently so havent been on the old Tattle for a while, but just saw the news on her arrest and came running right over. Ive been laughing since I read it. There is something wrong with that woman and Crawl really makes it worse.

How can she blame texting on having broken feet, a disabled son, a terminally ill mother and assorted mental health issues. I can not wait to laugh at her trying to spin this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No one should be mentioning KP to Princess. The wee soul is probably heartbroken. That said, Pete needs to maybe suggest she stays off stuff like that....especially when her trainwreck is front page news.
i don't know how instagram works but surely a 14 year olds account should'nt be open to strangers.

Reactions: 40
I seriously am stunned by this latest news ...as much as its pure entertainment... πŸ˜„.. I mean how can anyone have soooo much drama in their existence πŸ€” .? ...honestly KP should still be thanking the gods she didn't get locked up over the drink driving lark ...her mum isn't well....she has Harvey to consider ...yet she makes serious allegations re her ex ...who at the end of the day is the father of 2 of the tribe ? ...the eldest must dread waking up to the latest drama ...... I seriously think she needs detaining either in prison or a secure unit ...x
Because she’s a bleep 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Frig me, I go to bed for 2 hours and it all happens. Is it wrong when your trying to catch up you go to the last post and speed read backwards. πŸ€”πŸ€”
This is turning into one huge christmas. Whooo Hooo

In the previous thread someone mentioned she broke her feet jumping from a balcony....... what idiot booked her into one low down.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can someone have everything money, beautiful children and throw it all away ? She's a bleeping idiot she really thinks she's untouchable after not going to prison last time. Why would she contact Michelle she's lost the bleeping plot
Drunk, high or both ... #dryjanuary .. yeah right 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you, you don’t need to curtsy or anything πŸ‘‘πŸ€£
I won a thread not so long ago and everybody was so lovely on here and im autustic and i dressed up hence my lovely avatar which was made for me by the kindhearted Pom. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.