Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s have a look at the various excuses she’ll be getting ready to use for her latest brush with the law…

“Sorry officer, it wasn’t my fault, it was ………….” (Insert excuse)

1. My mental Health
2. It wasn’t me sending the messages!
3. Don’t you know who I am?
4. I can’t go to prison as I have 5 kids
5. Don’t underestimate the Pricey!
6) son with disabilities
7) broken trotters
8) pete you c#nt
9) terminally ill AFP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So Cole couldn’t do the Celeb boxing (cause he’s fwightened of Kris Bulge) and instead he’s taking part in Celeb MMA but Cole isn’t nor does he want to be a celeb🙄

Celeb MMA has about 600 followers on Insta🤣
As the saying goes; you are never more than 20 feet away from a rat KP ex partner🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So let’s have a look at the various excuses she’ll be getting ready to use for her latest brush with the law…

“Sorry officer, it wasn’t my fault, it was ………….” (Insert excuse)

1. My mental Health
2. It wasn’t me sending the messages!
3. Don’t you know who I am?
4. I can’t go to prison as I have 5 kids
5. Don’t underestimate the Pricey!
Perfect for a poll! @Greggs Sausage Roll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KP comment on an article about her & Carol getting hitched ... Totally deluded ... You don't look young KP ... Remove the filters & You look 10yrs older than you are love ! 🤦‍♀️🤣
Says the Bride of the Istanbul Butcher 😂 whose she kidding…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I seriously am stunned by this latest news ...as much as its pure entertainment... 😄.. I mean how can anyone have soooo much drama in their existence 🤔 .? ...honestly KP should still be thanking the gods she didn't get locked up over the drink driving lark ...her mum isn't well....she has Harvey to consider ...yet she makes serious allegations re her ex ...who at the end of the day is the father of 2 of the tribe ? ...the eldest must dread waking up to the latest drama ...... I seriously think she needs detaining either in prison or a secure unit ...x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
No one should be mentioning KP to Princess. The wee soul is probably heartbroken. That said, Pete needs to maybe suggest she stays off stuff like that....especially when her trainwreck is front page news.
2 hours till the front pages come out on the tabloids. Wonder who is going to still be coherent then? DC will probably have a go at us!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She got a suspended sentence didn't she ? She's such an idiot she's going to prison 🤣🤣🤣🤣 should have kept her head down.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my, I've just come on and I've missed all the drama. Too late to catch up now so I'll just jump on this page. So much for an uneventful 2022. She's just rock bottom. I'm sure the police won't be impressed with this nasty little performance. Why can't she just shut up, go away and live quietly her fame is now over for ever, there's no coming back from all this and it's all her own doing. As for still contemplating marriage, when apparently they've been squabbling for weeks, are the pair of them totally insane? I always said he had no intention of marrying her and after the behaviour of the last 3 days I reckon he's just about ready to walk. Probably just as well for her, I think he'll seriously hurt her next time. By the way Michelle and Kieran, if you're reading here this evening hug each other and those babies tight.👍♥

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I haven't been following this, but I would hazzard a guess and say the alleged grooming offences didn't take place?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
2 hours till the front pages come out on the tabloids. Wonder who is going to still be coherent then? DC will probably have a go at us!
I'm no so sure they'll be that interested. There's too much going on with the Tories, Adele cancelling and Andy Pervert Pandy.🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my, I've just come on and I've missed all the drama. Too late to catch up now so I'll just jump on this page. So much for an uneventful 2022. She's just rock bottom. I'm sure the police won't be impressed with this nasty little performance. Why can't she just shut up, go away and live quietly her fame is now over for ever, there's no coming back from all this and it's all her own doing. As for still contemplating marriage, when apparently they've been squabbling for weeks, are the pair of them totally insane? I always said he had no intention of marrying her and after the behaviour of the last 3 days I reckon he's just about ready to walk. Probably just as well for her, I think he'll seriously hurt her next time. By the way Michelle and Kieran, if you're reading here this evening hug each other and those babies tight.👍♥
He's already denied that the engagement is off to the Metro earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously am stunned by this latest news ...as much as its pure entertainment... 😄.. I mean how can anyone have soooo much drama in their existence 🤔 .? ...honestly KP should still be thanking the gods she didn't get locked up over the drink driving lark ...her mum isn't well....she has Harvey to consider ...yet she makes serious allegations re her ex ...who at the end of the day is the father of 2 of the tribe ? ...the eldest must dread waking up to the latest drama ...... I seriously think she needs detaining either in prison or a secure unit ...x
She's an emotional vampire - drama is her life elixir!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.