Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right. He has signed up to a new agency who probably told him the her posts will be damaging and will reflect on him. We all know he “does not want to be famous”.

Reactions: 24
Did she have an indoor pool at one of her properties, I have a vague memory of PA mucking around in the pool with Harvey?

Reactions: 12
I feel your pain. I can recommend the industrial strength tena lady to you. I don't get commission for endorsing their products but I take contactless x
Thought I might invest in a pair of the rubber leggings that KP wears, you just need to hose them down at night x

So do you think she owes other fines that she has not paid?
I'd be more inclined to think she's lying again about paying this fine!

Reactions: 14
Vodka and Charlie

Reactions: 10
Thought I might invest in a pair of the rubber leggings that KP wears, you just need to hose them down at night x

I'd be more inclined to think she's lying again about paying this fine!
Well we will soon find out hopefully

Reactions: 9
the exes leaving song is "like a bat out of hell"
The exes all shot out of her life like a bat out of hell... that dungeon she has in the mucky mansion is where all the bodies are buried.... krypton Factor needs to get its act bk on TV and match up the peices of the last few years .. eeewww scarey

Reactions: 12
You lot are on fire tonight waiting for the next epi.
To certain interested parties change your settings to privacy so no one can see what threads you are watching.
Thanks Moe. Did not know I could do that

Reactions: 5
Katie Price #110 Drama Queen strikes again! Community Service is such a pain.

Reactions: 13
Wow that really sounds like the truth x Love ur insight x

Reactions: 11
I had a counselling session few years after I found my mother dead.... Started telling her about my life and my mother, I looked up and she was crying I ended up comforting her so decided it wasn't for me and didn't go back

Reactions: 25
The exes all shot out of her life like a bat out of hell... that dungeon she has in the mucky mansion is where all the bodies are buried.... krypton Factor needs to get its act bk on TV and match up the peices of the last few years .. eeewww scarey
OK see I'm getting excited again now....better calm down... there will be tears before bedtime.....or in my case apologises in the morning....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.