Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Just a thought and apologies if someone has already said this.
Could there be a custody case coming up with KP and Kieran and her way to ‘win’ it is to potentially slander him? She is so vicious I can’t imagine she would sit on this story for years she’d have thrown it out during the restraining order time or before. This is all timed interestingly and shows what a vile scumbag she is. If, big if, he is guilty then no mother would let their kids near him so this makes no sense at all.

Social usually have 6 weekly child protection or child in need plan meetings where all professionals/ family attend . Custody could be up for discussion if ok has met all requirements of what’s on plan.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm in lancs too, near the largest/ugliest bus station in the world
I asked my fella, he said PNE straight away . Then I googled and laughed out loud that it came up!! I’m in the one where a certain soap opera has a family we are sometimes nicknamed after (especially in football terms from our absolute best friends - NOT - Rovers).
Not sure if that’s clear enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I asked my fella, he said PNE straight away . Then I googled and laughed out loud that it came up!! I’m in the one where a certain soap opera has a family we are sometimes nicknamed after (especially in football terms from our absolute best friends - NOT - Rovers).
Not sure if that’s clear enough 😂
Dingle? Lol

Dawn, I think they would but could she cope with 3 alone and a baby?

Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Reports saying it's a girl under 16, what girl of that age would have been around them other than Princess? Brother Danny has a daughter too, not sure of age but a lot younger than Princess.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
So how did she get to AFP’s house yesterday, drive herself? Wouldn’t put it past her.

Definitely don’t think it is Lauryn judging from her pouting on her latest story 🤷🏻‍♀️
They were at her house yesterday so probably picked the kids up on the way over. It was her step-dads' birthday yesterday.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I‘m intrigued AR seems happy, more importantly as does his partner and their new baby. What do you know about him that’s not nice?
He was very vocal about chantelle not losing her baby weight which I thought was pretty scummy.

• Sad

Lauralooloo

Haha, if it’s the same bus station I’m thinking of that’s where I am too but I’m originally a Scouser 😂😂
Ugh I need a mahoosively enormous piss pot as Skanky has made my piss boil so much I could probably keep the entire UK heated for a few years 🤣🤣
Preston? That bus station is awful but it's a listed building. I'm from Lancashire too

• Heart

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
The whole family on the 'gravy train'. Sofie is replying on KP to set up kids clothing firm. They've all taken a cut over the years. They all enable KP & give her lip service. The whole lot of them are despicable. Amy's husband went to court for attempting to FCK another woman who was a friend of Amy's !! Sofie's partner had a dabble elsewhere. They're a disfunctional lot. All should hang their sorry heads in shame.
Someone commented under one of KPs posts that Sophie liked asking about the baby clothing range, they were saying someone has requested it to be dissolved?

Jwren

VIP Member
But then KP also speaks out about how hard it is being the Mum of a disabled child? oh and being the Mum of 5? and such ;)

With a lot of famous folk, it's all smoke and mirrors :)

@Jwren Can I just say, I've really enjoyed chatting with you on here, it's so nice to have opposing or different views, but banter back and forth. Thank you 🤗 (and I genuinely mean that, no sarcasm, I've stayed off this thread as it changed in personality.)
I’m not sure AR would have gone to court over custody of Dolly just for ‘smoke and mirrors’ but I agree on your comment about KP woe is me on being a mother.
Thank you and likewise, it‘s nice to have differing views without attacking and I appreciate your comments because as I say I don’t know enough about AR to have a strong opinion but I do hope Dolly doesn’t see him for all the right reasons. It’s the children I feel sad for if they’re are kept away from a loving parent because of the parents dislike, hatred of each other. In AR case in time his daughter will be old enough to make her own mind up and if he did wrong to CH he should have owned it and changed his ways, so perhaps he could have been in his daughter‘s life.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Yes Mucky Mansion near Dial Post & Mother Rustington. Pervie Paul Price picked them up I suppose in his PP fencing van, I've seen often parked around Ovingdean. Assume Price's mother is too ill to drive?
Yes and Kieran and Michelle live close by too.

• Wow