Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Mummy and step daddy would have picked them up on their way to KPs' I expect. They all live fairly close to each other.
Yes Mucky Mansion near Dial Post & Mother Rustington. Pervie Paul Price picked them up I suppose in his PP fencing van, I've seen often parked around Ovingdean. Assume Price's mother is too ill to drive?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I should imagine Kieron is on the phone to Alex Reid. Didn’t KP get his rights to Dolly stopped with some similar bullshit?
No, AR did a lot of really disgraceful and disgusting things to Chantelle (who is Dolly's Mum). KP "supported" C in court (as she also had prior knowledge of his private side, although I felt it was just a way for KP to keep her name out there, which was the only reason for her assisting). AR is not the nice person a lot of people believe him to be.

• Wow
  • Sad

Foxtotty

VIP Member
But WHO picked up the kids. Jett & Bunny not allowed to be near CRAWL. Doubt Junior is interested in being in her company. Princess doesn't drive... Must be 'friends' or a taxi, but unlikely. Easy for her to grab one of CRAWLS cars outside her house, don a *** hat or hoody and off she goes. She's been doing this for years, since her last bans. Car that's not registered to her, police non the wiser. Unless they watch her house full time, which they don't have resources to do. I doubt she's stupid enough to drive with the kids, in case they talk, but she will on her own or with CRAWL. 100% certain about that.
Mummy and step daddy would have picked them up on their way to KPs' I expect. They all live fairly close to each other.

Notredamn

VIP Member
He hasn't been arrested, only going to be questioned by next week, so the police clearly don't see this as a serious thing, although they're investigating it. Pricey lies like other people breathe, it's who she is. I don't doubt Kieran isn't an angel, and under normal circumstances nobody would know anything about this to protect the victim and the investigation, pricey has thrown the alleged victim under the bus with her kids and Kieran, nobody wins here. If it was anybody else reporting this, I'd err on the side of the victim automatically, hate to say it, but I'm just not on this. I think she's so far gone she'd say and do anything to get back at Kieran and Peter.
Tbf it’s either go in for questioning ‘voluntarily’ at an appointment, or be arrested.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
I know i'll be secretly twitching to watch the MM revamp but don't wanna give ch4 the ratings. Is it better to watch it an hour later on catchup TV or a few days later??
Unless you are part of the collective whose viewings are monitored it doesn't make a difference, at least with regards to TV. You can watch it on tele and not affect her numbers.

Reactions: 12