Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I think she could end up in some serious trouble over this one.

Firstly if he did do it she has just fucked up the prosecutions case by being high posting on social media.
The victim will not get justice because Katie went to the police and before allowing their investigation to be complete sold the story and put it all over the internet.
This actually falls under Perverting The Course of Justice and there are very strict rules when dealing with allegations of sexual assault. False claims can lead to life imprisonment.

Her actions cover the requirements needed to bring prosecution. Her posts suggest intention of malice.
'Everyone will know what a perverted cretin he is'. 'He is the liar, Manipulator Narcissist'. 'he deserves to be in jail for life'.
Then followed up with a totally bizarre statement which would be shown as a motive 'How socials are allowing him to have my children baffles me'.

The worst part is her statement about the police not believing her. The way it is worded implies he did do it, she tried to intervene, the police did nothing. That is a very big allegation that is attempting to state the police are not serious about rape.

What is important to understand here is that in terms of false allegations the person who made the allegation is classified as the suspect.
The papers say she contacted the police but she herself says they came to her.
I think it is pretty obvious she went to them because the victim would have been instructed by CPS on actions that could hinder successful prosecution. Specifically releasing information that would boost the defences case.
Add to that he was not visited by police, was not taken to the station nor cautioned. That suggests to me the police do not think the story adds up.

If they went to her she will have signed a witness statement. This means the statement would be scrutinised to check for false facts. More specifically it will be checked to see if the statement can be used in court. If it can be used she will have to attend court as a witness.

There is no way she will agree to that as she will be cross examined. She has so many skeletons in her closet she will be scared of them being aired for everyone to hear. The defence will easily prove she has an axe to grind against Kieran and his family. The previous court judgements will show that.

Her own statements will be savaged. She said she went to the police in 2016 to report his grooming. She then divorced him. As we all know they only recently got divorced. She will have to explain why she stayed for 2+ more years together and allowed her older children to be around him.
She tried to save this child but didn't try to save her own children?

I really do think we are entering the end game with her now.
Thankyou . This is very informative.

Reactions: 9

bexta147

Even if the allegations are true, it's up to the victim to publish the details, it's not KP's story to tell. In fact especially if it's true, KP has no right to be telling the world about it. The victim will suffer from unwanted attention on this too, whatever the outcome is.
If what Katie is saying is true it is the victim who has gone to the police this time. She has always maintained it was something dark regarding his ‘sex addiction’ that ended the marriage and the reason she filed for divorce.
If the ‘victim’ was groomed it has probably taken them until now to realise that’s what happened, it’s very common victims don’t realise until years down the line.
Yes Katie shouldn’t have gone on an Insta rant as she’s left herself in the shit legally whether this is true or not but if it is all true I understand her frustration that she wasn’t believed and her children have been left at risk being left with KH. (This doesn’t change the fact she’s a risk to them too but she’s too thick to realise they would probably go into care or to another family member and not with her)

Angelic37

VIP Member
If your in blackburn Burnley or Bury your very near to me mucka....keep saying it as it is... its very refreshing ... 😌... lots of love sweetheart I'm getting head down now... too much excitement for one night from the skank monster... poor keiron and his bits ...🤣🤑🥰
Well I'm in one of them 3 B's 👋

bexta147

Was thinking that myself, that little nugget of information was clearly to blow smoke up KH's arse. Looks like she hasn't seen kids since way before Christmas so assuming there's been a further custody dispute.
I think someone said she had them yesterday with her mam and step dad

Reactions: 8

BumbleB

In a Daily Fail article from October 2019 they say Lauren Cook is 20. If the alleged rape took place in 2016 Lauren would have been 16 or 17. The age of consent in the UK is 16 not 18 as in the USA. Bitchy Pwicey may have been listening to the Prince Andrew/Ghislaine Maxwell case where they refer to girls under the age of 18 as being minors and she saw the chance to hang Kieran out to dry.

See Cole, your turn next. She simmers with hate and bides her time.
If he was her employer then he was in a position of trust and the age of consent rises to 18

• Wow
Reactions: 8