Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need his taxi driving services & the feet are working fine so he has been sidelined

Reactions: 18
Yes she’s very busy setting up deals without him. It’s only a matter of time until she realises the next payday will be deals explaining the big split. How he was using her for fame and money, hit her, controlled her, destroyed her mental health and off course has the smallest winky she’s ever seen!! Hey presto, big pay day and mentally unfit for court. Perfect.

Reactions: 45
If he does get charged with Slapgate, she would probably drop him like a ton of bricks. Yes she can't do without a man but the man is always a prop
that can be replaced in her mind. If she can no longer control the narrative and make out that someone apart from Carl was the aggressor I think
she'll dump him, after all she would get to be the victim again, there will be no room on the life boat as far as the Pwicey is concerned!

Reactions: 30
Yeah I do wonder if there has been a bust up
Although her most recent photo on Insta was taken in front of his car at his property but she posts that much old stuff, you never know when it was actually taken!

Reactions: 23
I think it must be trouble in paradise but she won't get rid of him. Pwice cant survive without a man. She needs to have a bf to validate her.

Her face here I bet she wasn't happy with him posting this one back then (the "honeymoon" period)
He doesn’t look too bad on it, but she looks awful, really old & hagged, that’s probably why he posted it

Reactions: 20
Well, according to Wikipedia, KP has released six autobiographical books, eleven novels, one fashion book, and two series of children's books. Her Angel novel series topped The Sunday Times bestsellers list.

I think the key word here is, ‘released’ rather that written. I refuse to accept her literacy levels have dropped since the Pete days. She’s always been a borderline illiterate and cognitively challenged. I suspect she thought having a ghostwriter meant her house was haunted. Conveniently, this provided multiple storylines for her reality series and magazines ops.

When she was represented by CAN she was very quiet as what she said was tightly controlled to preserve the notion that Jordan was a persona not the person who she is.

Reactions: 28
Maybe it’s the organisations themselves that don’t want him in the picture.We know that the tv companies haven’t any scruples about using Kp, but she, at least is a ( I hesitate using this word ) celebrity.Cole is not, and perhaps having him involved is a tad too far, even for them.Slapgate hasn’t been resolved yet.

Reactions: 26
Maybe he’s pissed off he’s been edited out of the MM show
Why do you think KH hasn’t posted B&J for weeks either. Overload of Apollo but none of the older 2….
Didn't the lovely Michelle not post a few things last week about baking? Can't recall if she showed Bunny or just said 'baking with Bunny' ...

Reactions: 22
Wouldn't surprise me if he has gone to LV without her ... He wanted a holiday, probation said no to her ...

This article today will really piss KP off ... Pete describing Emily as the love of his life ...

"Inside Emily and Peter Andre's marriage as Katie Price calls her ex's wife 'disgusting' - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-emily-peter-andres-marriage-25925292.amp

Reactions: 25
More like she can’t pretend she has 50/5 custody if Kieran posts them everyday

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.