Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Send huge pinky squirrelly hugs & much love to all you lovely Krustie's. A gentle reminder that there is also a Krustie thread for chatting about anything we like. The mods very kindly gave us a thread to discuss anything deemed off topic. I think pretty much everything gets covered over there. Everyone welcome 🙂 That said, I haven't checked in there for aaaaaaaaages. I've been too angry at Skanky & busy in real life. No time for 2 threads 🤦

Anyhoo, having a catch up, am I right in thinking that Prince Andrew (bigger cunt than Pete yu cunt), doesn't sweat because he is supplied Botox by Anthony Quinn & Howard Keel......they get it from Vicky Beckham's arm pits. Things are starting to make sense now 👍

HOT TEA.....today's Skanky 'exclusive'....I have it on good authority from 'a source' that in fact the mystery person responsible for flashing/assaulting her when she was 7 in a park was a man named Andrew, spoke with a posh voice, wasn't sweating even though it was a hot day. It's also likely that the same person was the one responsible for all the break ins, thefts & kidnap attempts. Rumour has it that he has been trying to raise money for years to pay off a woman who is making outrageous false accusations. Apparently he asked his mum for the money & she said no 🤔
Second exclusive from the same 'source' is expected to reveal that Skanky was at all the Downing Street lockdown parties. We've already seen the pics of her cutting the lawn at Number 10 on her ride on mower in preparation of the party. It was decided that having a party clearly was the wrong thing to do. So it was offset by all attendee's having to listen a live performance from Skanky as punishment. I can reveal the set list was as follows, she opened with her haunting smash hit Hurricane, where she woooooo hoooooooed & encouraged all the party goers to loosen their ties & snort the hand gel. She followed with Hanno I Gotchew, captivating them with her amazing vocals. Rumour has it they were spellbound....although that maybe due to the fact she was flashing her norks & had pissed herself. From this she launched into a Hole Noo Werld, where she encouraged Boris to step into the role of Pete yu cunt.
Remember you read it here first!
Extra extra read all about it! Scoop of the decade on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

mrbusiness

VIP Member
The point is these celebs aren’t doctors and nor are they aiming them specifically to the morbidly obese. Most women going to these clinics for the ‘skinny jab’ will perhaps be a stone, or a few pounds overweight if that and want a quick fix and these jabs are dangerous for them. Healthy eating and exercise is a far safer way for those not morbidly obese to lose the weight and keep it off longterm.
I agree it’s mental these potentially lethal things are in the beauty salon

Reactions: 10
Sorry! I won't be writing any more. The last thing I want to do is annoy anyone.

I thought Edna Price butter wouldn’t melt works as Assistant Press Officer for BBC Children in Need (but I could be wrong) which surprised me after her little public outburst at someone on KPs IG who asked SP if she was embarrassed by her sister. You’d think she‘d know better, not a good look for someone in her position but that’s just my opinion.
someone should ask sophie if she's really keyhole kate lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think as L7 organised Henllehall and decorations, she won’t get in there anymore after her falling out with James, so now started following copper cabins on IG. I reckon this is where Mr Half Price is going build this year’s valentines cabin in his back garden. Failing that at the MM, next to the used car lot and sewage strewn grounds. 🤢 Hey KP maybe you can pop along there after your bankruptcy court appearance as I’m sure that will be a stressful day having to conjure up excuse after excuse as to why you haven’t paid. You promised under oath October 2020 to fully cooperate but have chosen to not do a damn thing. 😡
Do you think she will turn up to hearing?

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Ryte so Pete you cunt @Timz wooooohoooo eyeve ownlee gawn an gut won leg ova da gayte agen but its gawn rustee wen eye pissed meself on it larst tyme aint it? Keeeerun you wanka. Ryte so a littal burd (not a top burd lyke wot eye ham) sed yew wannid a frillz frum me sew ear it is. Eyeme flashin me norks atcha aint eye. Pete you cunt eye luv it woooooooo x
Sorry but I don't find this funny. Took me 5 minutes to read it, eek!

• Haha