Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
i think prinny mentioned to KP about Emily having Botox. She would not know this any other way. trying to drive a wedge between prinny and Emily. So jealous

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking. Flies economy, owns no car, no house. She’s having to scrape every last £. Keep up the spending Skanky as none of us can see you getting out of your debt hole or starting afresh, you’ve not a clue about money or your rapidly diminishing value.
He he he he

Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Whilst I don't doubt, much of the above is true.... It's absolutely NO EXCUSE for her behaviour, current and past!

There are plenty of people who experience trauma... They just carry on and they DON'T, exploit their children, especially one whom is not able to make his own decisions, they don't do copious amount of drugs, drink, drive whilst have done both, not once but more, they don't hag of their ex's new partners, embarrassing themselves and not to mention their poor kids, abuse ex's, owe millions, squander money on hair extensions, shit by the side of the road...

I mean the list is ENDLESS!!

If Katie was a sort of half decent person, she would have used her multiple admissions to the priory to heal.... She didn't keep going at those points and she still CHOSE not to do anything to help herself.

Katie, has been a twat from a very young age, she will likely always be a twat - that will be to detriment to her kids, all 5 of them.

If KP was any sort of mother, her kids would be her motivation to heal. KP's motivation is money, games and press, nothing more, nothing less.
You're a 42yr old,
Grow Up!!

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Ahh but wait. Later on he says that Emily has them done privately. BRB
If I had severe migraines and Botox therapy helped, I too would pay privately to get it sorted wherever possible within current guide-lines.

Christ, that must have made her eyes water
I've been a tad worried that she could've sprung a leak from that injection (and I don't mean her eyes, lol) 🤭

Last edited:

the slosher KP

VIP Member
The first time I ever heard of Botox was about thirty years ago. My friend has a condition which causes spasms in her neck. The Botox injections in her neck stop them. Without them her head automatically turns to one side.
I’m not doubting Botox is used for such things. I just think she may have it for other reasons.
This is a gossip site - we share our opinions - I’m not saying it’s wrong I’m just saying I don’t think it’s purely for her migraines.

Dollyhearts

'I took it as her saying she's got something on Emily that shows she's not as nice as she seems, rather than giving advice to P.'

@LuvyaHarve , but to KP anyone that talks sense about her or her situation is a terrible person! Whatever she thinks she's got on Emily, it's probably a distortion of reality.

I must have missed it, what did she post?
Can you catch me up on this please 🙏 sorry I've been travelling with no WiFi & so out off the loop 😢 xx

Reactions: 5