Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestmutha

It was actually a clothing line of Kates! I know this as I once bought a t-shirt and bikini from the range! .....forever embarrassed by that admission! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I too bought from her old clothing line, many years ago she did a collection with Lamis Kamis I’m sure that was the 22 I had a grey sweatshirt with lips on the front it was actually really good quality. Not like the sh*t she selling now.

Reactions: 9

helptheaged

VIP Member
The book offer was 2019 a lot has happened since then maybe the meeting with agent was to see if she book was on and get the advance for it

• Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I don't think there is a secret stash of money being held by AFP. She makes the same mistakes as most of the z-listers who are not business savvy - easy come - easy go. She has probably thought that the money tree will go on forever and spends everything she gets on drink, drugs, plastic surgery, holidays and tat. That is why she is now panicking as she realises that the money tree has stopped growing and she is not marketable at all. She has probably spent all the money from C4 so she is now scraping around for money owed to Wanky. Perhaps he could sell one of his wonderful vehicles to help out his Dolly with her finances. Probably not as I don't think he owns these vehicles he is just the middle man trying to sell them on a commission basis.
No one wants to buy them because of HER