Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Some of these Z listers promoted Skinny Jabs which are also dangerous. These people should be ashamed of themselves monetising from putting others at risk. I reported it a while back but never heard back. It’s all so wrong and shouldn’t be allowed.
They’re not dangerous when prescribed by a doctor. This class of drugs has been used for diabetes for ages. But they need medical management and the risks properly explained. The small risk of thyroid cancer is minimal compared to the risks of morbid obesity

Reactions: 8

Timz

VIP Member
I'm dozing off now, comments are getting too weird for me. Just to let you know comments on the Mirror are up to 282, Latest one from Bunny lol...

Bunnycuddles4492 MIN AGO
My intelligent sensible comments are shamefully removed from comments. Remember #Be kind people, You can take the cuddles out of Bunny but you can't take the Bunny out of Cuddles.
This one’s for Bunny Cudds aka diehard fan for KP, reminds me of Buffalo Bill 😆

kirajodie

VIP Member
I zoomed in just to to check!!!
I used to eagerly wait for a KB bulge post. I’m such a perv.
Is it real?
Has KP ever spoke about the size of his manhood?
I'm not sure the real size but he did used to do the publicity shots with his fake ali express penis boosters , in some shots he was HUGE , 2 days later back to normal. Carl did some at start of going with her too. Why does she get them to do it

Victoria Beckham has it in her armpits to stop her sweating 🤢
It's a very common procedure, also on the palms of hands and soles of feet to stop sweating

Last edited:

VIP Member
Have you seen the latest Kris B vs Mr Half Price in a celeb boxing match 🤣🤣
How would this be allowed? Surely KB would be involved in slapgate?

edit ‘could fight each other’ who will KP be cheering for I wonder🤣
I'd rather see Katie and Emily boxing, Emily would piss all over Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7