Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reply to me James, stop avoiding errrrrr Katie how about you stop ignoring requests from Hudson Weir re your bankruptcy.
I don't evva get the mail do I? Blade either eats it or Hagrid shits on it!

Reactions: 30
I wonder if she’s not talking about it as she has now landed this tv show. The magazines are not interested in touching her at the moment.

I see she did mention ‘the one’ in her GMB interview
I also thought the same. Isn’t allowed to talk about it as she’s in contract with this ‘trauma and me’ shit

Reactions: 15
s
they have got a nerve STOP AVODING ME AND REPLY she as avoided replying to all her creditors and the bankruptcy court for at least the last 18months
Of course she has the nerve. Never underestimate the pwicey!

Reactions: 22
OBSERVATION
Coles quiet. Usually he puts her new YouTube vids on his story. But nothing….
Queue him reading this and doing it.
Hi micro penis

Reactions: 55
Shame the chimney pot she dropped didn't fall on the Lamborghini tho. He's probably still storing that one at his dads' house for safe keeping.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree and without so much going into our own private lives... I also had to go through a trial which was both shocking and terribly frightening against two defendants who pleaded not guilty...
She can run but she can't hide... justice will be done... my attackers got 9 years between them in prison...if you keep going with everything ie your honesty and integrity then no one can get behind it.....after all you are only telling the truth
She is telling lies upon lies and people around her are cleverer than her. I'm sorry my typing and grammar is terrible and I don't always make sense.
But I tell the truth and the truth has got me a conviction against 2 people and 2 sets of barristers and 12 people on a jury and a judge.. thats a lot of people to convince...but not if you are telling the truth...
She doesn't convince anyone about anything..
Her 5 children have gone
Her animals have gone
Her husbands and boy

Sorry it cut me off... spoke too much.. but you get the drift hopefully... shes a cunt

Reactions: 40
skanky most likely got it in for Emily because Emily is a doctor and GP's HAVE to report abuse etc. they are duty bound (same as care home managers, nurses or anyone in a position or overseeing care of vulnerable people) they can lose their licences otherwise. she proberbly stays out of what ever skankys up to with her latest "the one's" but as princess lives with Emily and katie is seemly involving princess in some events and bad situations, Emily HAS to have a say in events that can affect Emily's working and home life . Emily is not poking her nose in skankys buisness, but skankys antics are affecting Emily's and its also affecting Emilys children, katies children, her ex husbands, michelle and michelle's children. katie is a vicious old trout !

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.