Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So who reckons that Kieran and or Michelle are going to be slated now after Michelles' IG post?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t get to down folks. C4 are only papering over the many cracks with grass wallpaper. It’ll be done cheaply and she’ll still have to take a tit in a portaloo or the roadside obviously, because they won’t be touching the sanitation. Oh and she’s already spent her money too!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
'I took it as her saying she's got something on Emily that shows she's not as nice as she seems, rather than giving advice to P.'

@LuvyaHarve , but to KP anyone that talks sense about her or her situation is a terrible person! Whatever she thinks she's got on Emily, it's probably a distortion of reality.

So who reckons that Kieran and or Michelle are going to be slated now after Michelles' IG post?
I must have missed it, what did she post?

Reactions: 21
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison for any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking tit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

95EE4AA2-8398-48F3-B768-0A675735DA86.jpeg

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
'I took it as her saying she's got something on Emily that shows she's not as nice as she seems, rather than giving advice to P.'

@LuvyaHarve , but to KP anyone that talks sense about her or her situation is a terrible person! Whatever she thinks she's got on Emily, it's probably a distortion of reality.

I must have missed it, what did she post?
1642014821660.png

Reactions: 20
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison tfor any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking tit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

View attachment 984703

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁
Ha the second one is me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison tfor any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

View attachment 984703

I agree. She thinks she's untouchable but I think she's in for a bit of a shock soon.

Reactions: 26
I am really surprised she’s got these tv gigs so soon after her sentencing.

Public opinion of her has to be at an all time low.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve pretty much had to speed read the past couple of threads, they’ve been hurtling at pace since I started back in work damn it!
I’m beyond fumin with the butch witch 😡
to see she has so many tv appearances in the pipeline after her behaviour makes my blood boil…..I’m a MASSIVE drag race fan & im livid she’s going to be on it. Fuming 😡😡

Reactions: 34
i wonder how long Carl will stop around now it seems that she can get the interviews but no one seems to want to interview them together now why was Carl not sat in on the interview on gmtv the other morning after all he is her rock and supporting her in her mental health struggle not Harvey(she was supposed to be giving interview on her drink driving yet all she said was i am not ready to talk about it so why go on tv just to say i am not ready to talk about it hope they asked for the fee back after all she did not fullful the contract she was there to talk about it

Reactions: 35
Well done to our thread title winner @Minxmonx

Carry on, as you were, lovelies....

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ack-dr-ems-is-a-quack-is-it-time-for-a.26192/

Summary - Her channel 4 renovation show starts on the 26th Jan. It's not Big Brother - she hasn't been evicted (yet!)

She's also going to be on Drag race - but not as a contestant (although she would make a wonderful transvestite!)

Still waiting on her being cancelled.
Please god let that programme air on the same day as her next court date and she can’t pay.
1642015919364.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.