Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm … may be (further) trouble brewing, what with Crawl under der new young blonde management of Miss Monica Moattarian. Dolly won’t like Miss Monica handling Crawl at all.
Looking at that resume she has I’m not sure what she can do for crawl. Not exactly worked for herself. What’s she thinking “ I’ve limited talent, you know what I’ll start my own agency and sign up some more duds to make me look good”. She even has one dance lesson with stomp on that resume, heaven help me. I’ve assisted a surgeon better get it on my cv

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet he was on the remedial table with sewing cards and raffia.🤣🤣
that brought back a bad memory, in 1966 i sew my sewing card to my skirt while i was busy talking, stood up and flashed my knickers to the class.lol

Why are they so lazy? Takes hardly any time to knock out a decent home made meal. They could sniff away whilst preparing it. Skanky does have Masterchef credentials to her name after all 😂
shes worn out after having to micro the christmas dinner, she could have broken 2 nails getting the plastic off the top and he didn't help putting the plastic containers in the bin afterwards !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else being over run with adverts for wood stove fuel since the gruesome twosome flashed their stove and torch ( well.. we know he has none now)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, you lot, it’s just taken me 45 minutes and 2 coffees to catch up, I’m never going out again!
Mr Carol Price is up early (maybe he needs to keep up with Tattle too 🤣) energy drink at this time of the morning, oh actually as I mentioned on here the other day he’s not been to the gym in a while, he’s off there 🤣

I see her healthy eating lasted all of 5 minutes too, back on the takeaway 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm getting 'Misery' vibes from them. Poor Cole can't dump krusty now, cause he bopped her, and she could destroy him. I think she repulses him, but he can't leave her. If he leaves, she will run to poiice to press charges, saying that he bopped her, but she was too frightened to give evidence against him, but now he is gone, she feels safe. Then she would sell her son story to the press.
Cole has to tow the line now, he needs to keep her on side.

Ok, you lot, it’s just taken me 45 minutes and 2 coffees to catch up, I’m never going out again!
Mr Carol Price is up early (maybe he needs to keep up with Tattle too 🤣) energy drink at this time of the morning, oh actually as I mentioned on here the other day he’s not been to the gym in a while, he’s off there 🤣

How strange he’s chosen to show his friend’s car numberplate in the 2nd photo. I wonder why.

Reactions: 26
Joy . Utter utter joy.Thanks Timz❤. It would be worthwhile wading through the cesspit that is Mucky Mansions just to see this.
My favourite song. Even thoughts of the MM cannot dim my love of it 😂

She is amazing.(I’m a massive fan)
....not on the obesity scale, but a fan in a massive way.Actually, if I’m honest ,I’m heading to be a massive Kate Bush fan if I don’t watch myself.
Ha! When people say they are massive fans it makes me laugh too. Unless of course they really are massive 😂 I am also heading towards Massiveville! Eeek. Where has my beanpole body gone 🐿

Me too I like REM 😊
Another fan here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up, any one else feeling sorry for the poor christmas tree? 🎄

• Haha

Hope your night out was worth it @DC16 🤪☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a question.... Where is Blade?! (Cue pictures of him incoming)

Buddy and Sid are always shown.... Where is poor Blade??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Ooh, look at him - he's sat in a Porsche 🥴

• Haha
Looking at that resume she has I’m not sure what she can do for crawl. Not exactly worked for herself. What’s she thinking “ I’ve limited talent, you know what I’ll start my own agency and sign up some more duds to make me look good”. She even has one dance lesson with stomp on that resume, heaven help me. I’ve assisted a surgeon better get it on my cv
I googled her name and she came up registered with a man of same name on companies house stuff, directors of a company to do with to finance as well as the 'talent' agency. Are this family
something to do with Cole 's financing for his dodgy business?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.