Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thedogatemysandal

I‘m so sorry for all you and your family are going through it’s heartbreaking. Sending hugs and hoping your daughter is allowed to return home soon 💕
I feel the same I’m livid and have written to the hospital. It was mentioned earlier it’s the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
Here‘s a link that gives emails of some of the Officers at that Hospital.
Thank you. ❤ It’s heartbreaking. We are lucky that we can see her (only 1 parent) during the days but all other visitors in Wales at the moment are banned, except end of life (nurse discretion) and birthing partners. Makes my blood boil to see this. When we were waiting to be told whether she had cancer, Dad wasn’t even allowed in the hospital to wait, had to wait in his van. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
wonder what the next Youtube video is going to be about, they seem very happy so they must of thought up a great idea to make people love them again
There is this really genius idea for a Youtube video. I don't want to give the whole game away, but did you know you can store contacts in your mobile phone with a different name. Not their real one !!! Imagine a video showing you how to do this. Just brilliant !!! This is very useful if your current partner is the jealous type and likes to lash out with his fists. Woohoo !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Oh dear .....

She's really going for it then?
Must think she can do and say anything now she has her man Cole protecting her, so long as it's only a woman he needs to hit.
Mental Health be fucked, she's just a nasty, evil, jealous old hag that is getting close to having one almighty fall to the bottom of the shite pile that has become her life.
I can't see any way out of it for her now, she did the sorry but on GMB expressing she was looking for a year without drama but what does she do?
Can't for one minute step back and do what any sane person in that situation would do, i.e shut your gob and be quiet for a while and try to rebuild your life.
When the fall comes it will be a big one, the only trouble is that Katie Price will do what Katie Price does and take down as many as she can with her, even her own children because Katie comes first.

Oh, and I forgot to add.
She's a CUNT.

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
So yesterday princess said she tested positive for COVID ,today the rancid old goat posts saying she has a headache,she can’t bare anyone else to get attention not even her daughter.
she will be claiming she as caught covid from princess someone WILL have to point out to her you have to have had contact wit the person to catch it not just be a relative(KATIE YOU CAN NOT CATCH COVID IF THE ONLY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH THE PERSON IS BY INSTAGRAM OR ZOOM TIME)

• Haha
Just a thought after what thetroof said, is Skankie really pissed off with Emily as she would support Princess doing the right thing re.
making a police statement. Most decent people and parents would advise a young person that saw domestic violence to tell the police
the truth about a violent person. I'm not saying Emily would pressure Princess, just that she would support her in it.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I am still chuckling to myself about Steph Davis ending up in Kp’s hedge naked the next day after an obvious NIGHT at mm. that’s tickled me.

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
So yesterday princess said she tested positive for COVID ,today the rancid old goat posts saying she has a headache,she can’t bare anyone else to get attention not even her daughter.
Wait til Princess comes of age and knocks spots off her mother in the attractiveness stakes, Katie will boil over with jealousy and try to sabotage Princess every which way including trying to seduce her boyfriends.

• Angry
  • Sad
Agree although I hope she sees through it once in her 20’s and gets the hell outta dodge!
Come on now … let’s not label the poor girl at 13/14 it’s such difficult years being a teenager and she seems to have so much more going on than the average 13/14 year old. From what I have seen of princess while she is done up from time to time - usually with the tramp when she is with her dad and Emily I don’t see much I am worried about… maybe there is more in the past! Let’s give the girl a chance and a break …. Imagine that car crash being your mam and then people seeing you going the same way at 14!…. I really hope Emily does have some influence over her.

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
There's a clip from the new MM documentary in this article..

That headline “make a happy home for her 5 children” 😡

They know, we know (other than her brain dead fans) that she has limited access to her kids, yet again they pander to her, spreading this lie. I shouldn’t be as time and time again this happens, but I’m gobsmacked they are still supporting her. Are we going to see all the kids in her “happy home” 🤷🏽‍♀️

That attack on Emily should have been enough to get any MH programme shelved, but here we are, with it looking like she has defied logic again.

I still think a fall cometh, and if just some of the truth we know about her comes out, as we hope it will, C4 are going to look pretty bad with her on their books.

Don’t get shocked by much, but C4 you’ve managed that today, you absolute bunch of thunderc*nts. Hope this decision backfires on you in a big way.

Reactions: 36

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Chelsea and Westminster hospital again, may be they need a few complaints sent in?

I’m fuming how she gets away with EVERYTHING 😡😡😡😡
I have another eye injection next week. I hate them. They really hurt and I get very stressed as the numbing never works. I really want my husband to come in with me to help calm me down, but he’s not allowed since Covid arrived. Makes me livid that people can’t even visit their loved ones in hospital at the moment but this cunning Sewer Panda can fucking well have her fucking entourage of dickheads in there with her. I think I just went off on one 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

GoodOnYa

I cannot believe that CH4 are promoting, paid, giving a single penny to this thing.. I’m OUT. Love you tattlers.. it’s too much.. CH4 .. subscription cancelled I’ve been a viewer since day 1 GO forth..what the F is wrong with you? How the F do you produce George, Kirsty, Phil, Sarah, Kevin.. and then throw in this???????????????????????? Never thought CH4 was desperate

scannertd

Chatty Member
What is odd is that manky visits the hospital so often for scans etc but only photographs the signage and scanner ( or pinches the images from google images) yet she was so keen to show us her mangled trotters and all her other proceedures like a hosepipe up her arse,but nowadays nothing.
I would be very doubtful she had an MRI today, she supposedly had one end of last yr before her court case, they wouldnt do it again in such a short time, showing that scanner pic for effect, the skanky mare. LIAR.
ps i was a radiographer for 20 yrs.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
What's the point of doing up that house when it's going to be repossessed? It's hardly going to be her family home. Just a waste of channel 4 money based on another pack of lies.

• Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Yes indeed, the 'narcissist smear campaign'. I hope all her ex-partners and family get harassment orders and then when she breaches them it could activate her suspended sentence....With the injunctions against her, she just never stops, partly because the penalties are civil/monetary and she 'officially' can't pay. She even went round to Boyson's house didn't she and she only shut up about him when he hinted he had dirt on her. Harassment orders would be better, something that ends up with criminal penalties not civil.
When does the injunction for Michelle end?

I hope its this year because I bet your bottom dollar she will start on Michelle as soon as it has. That will activate the sentence.

I feel sorry for Pete and Emily's kids in all this as well. Their half siblings Monster of a Mother having a go at their parents, lucky they are too young to understand.

This has got to STOP.....

PETE GET AN INJUNCTION AND PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS FRUIT LOOP, NOW!!!
🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Hey Guys ... it's me Emma. I've got another great idea for a video. Woohoo! In this Kate will introduce you to her best friend Josh Chandler. He's going to tell how we can make lots of lovely money by scamming her brain dead fans. (Y'know ... the I love Harvey people who don't know a thing about him.) Anyway it's all somefink to do with Forrin essex-changes I fink but I don't know. Josh is so clever he can make us lots of money which I need to hoover up where my nose used to be.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Get well soon ❤

With all the travelling, flying and no masks, how the F has this Whorebag not caught it yet - she deserves to get it. At least if/when she does, he will more likely get it too
Is that what she is working up to with the latest post? Or wants some sympathy no doubt/get out of community service.

• Angry