Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
Why thank you very much indeed guys , or should I say WooHoo !

The word “ smack” is missing off the end of the thread title tho 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it wouldn’t fit .

Maybe KP saw it was “ smack” and shoved it up her nose pronto .
Or likely misread it as “ snack” and gobbled it up .

Anyway I am most gruntled to receive your lovely likes , you kind people - I shall have to toast y’all with my bottle of water tonight I’m afraid as it’s a non wine night 😳

Right , let’s see how quickly we can fill this one shall we ? 🤣❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jwren

VIP Member
I’m both really sad and angry at this. She makes a mockery of all true trauma survivors. It’s beyond grotesque that Channel 4 would allow her a platform to play the victim and doting crafty mum. I hope this isn’t true. I might need to step away.
I feel the same. It’s no wonder this country is in the mess it is rewarding people that have no respect for anyone, or anything. Whilst hardworking, law abiding people often don’t get a look in and nowhere near the opportunities KP has had.
Shame on you Channel4 you’re a disgrace, as are you Mrs Alex Mahon CEO of Channel 4 for allowing this vile bully to have airtime.

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Surely if you have a bad head, you would avoid screens?

Is she maybe trying to imply she has caught Covid from Princess!!! When we know she has been no where near her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
My sister in law , just diagnosed with breast cancer , had her appointment with consultant yeasterday to discuss treatment, my brother had to sit in car park. Yet she gets a camera man in with her and a first class sick too
I also couldn't visit my dying mum in hospital as only my dad could visit. Furious doesn't even cover it

• Sad
  • Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
Ouch that is def going to piss her off but a great and truthful article. I particular liked this bit in the article
‘It’s not hard to see why she’s jealous. Emily has natural beauty, youth, brains, all her own hair and teeth – but more importantly, she has achieved Happy Ever After with Katie’s Prince Charming, Peter Andre. Katie has ended up somehow not being the star of her own fairytale’

All her own hair and teeth lol🤣🤣🤣🤣but very accurate in that skanky has not been the star in her own fairytale and who destroyed it all Skanky. But still refuses to take any responsibility for the shit show that is her life.
Skanks life is like Cinderella in reverse. She married her Prince Charming ( Peter) in a big lavish wedding. Lost him, now all she is is a dirty scrubber with an ugly sister and a poisonous mother.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
So yesterday princess said she tested positive for COVID ,today the rancid old goat posts saying she has a headache,she can’t bare anyone else to get attention not even her daughter.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Webster1357

VIP Member
So it’s apparently ok for MUA Fern to use Princess to advertise her make up services, but Emily is not…🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would anyone want their 13/14 year old daughter to look like this, and have that image in the public domain??

I was in hospital yesterday - had to hobble on my own as no ‘guests’ allowed into waiting rooms. And these fuckers sit without masks and a camera dickhead? FUCK RIGHT OFF 🤬
4 hours in crippling pain in A and E 2 weeks ago, wore a mask the whole time even though I was struggling to take a deep breath, and I had nobody to keep me company. 4 hours is a long time to be scared and in pain and alone. Why the fuck is she allowed to bring someone in?

• Heart
  • Angry

Jwren

VIP Member
Chelsea and Westminster hospital again, may be they need a few complaints sent in?

I’m fuming how she gets away with EVERYTHING 😡😡😡😡
I’ve sent a complaint as it makes my blood boil putting vulnerable people at even more risk! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Just had a thought about another excuse reason/theory for slapgate....

So, Coal was trying out new boxing gloves, got confused between the punch bag and Skanky cos they're both over inflated leather skinned looking things, Coal punched Skanky by mistake, she got concussion (not much of a brain so only a little tap would cause it) and she saw what she wants to be - a 32 year old woman!

I fank you *curtseys*

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member

Oh she is going to hate this!!!
Great reporting on each point. Shame they left out the part that Katie Price has proved time and time again by her own actions that she is NOT fit to:
raise children,
care for animals,
take care of money,
Drive anything.
Make a relationship work.
Make a marriage work.
Make a safe and happy home for her kids.
Jesus! When I read this back she really is a complete waste of space, she's not fit for anything really except using up oxygen

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Another article from the D Mirror

A couple of the comments on the D Mirror articles

1. MR
    MrsB12 MIN AGO
    She’s had two other husbands since him but I also thought she had never got over him. It’s because he dumped her she likes to do the dumping. I just wish she’d stop all this nonsense and concentrate on her poor mother.
    REPLY 2
    FLAG

2. PA
    PaulDonnelly14 MIN AGO
    drugs, drink driving, a long history of anti-social behaviour, a long history of bullying and online bullying which resulted in being banned from a funeral and also a massive court case in which she was found guilty, a slew of men, pawngraphy, body shaming people, violent behaviour in front of children and restraining orders and this is just to name a few !!!! Welcome to the new celeb world in where you dont have to have talent but you do need a criminal record and a list as long as your arm of being basically being a bully. I hope all that have put money into this person lose all of theirs because you have invested into a nasty piece of work

• Heart
  • Haha

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
It's like no-one has ever had a takeaway delivery before. But wait, all is not as it seems because if you advertise it on IG you get it free. Money grabbing bastards! Excuse my French!
Imagine not being able to afford chicken and chips🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
View attachment 980689
ew pee pee, nappy is gaping!

• Haha