Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price #105 her attacks are not amusing. So now she's just woo-hooing

Reactions: 11
I know a couple of people who really like her. Buy her shitty book and think she’s a great mum
They have a crushed velvet sofa and wear tracksuits like the queen of chavs pwicey - chavtastic
I think you need to question the company you keep, and the circles you move in

Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t put it past someone like Emily to say that’s such a lovely thing to say P and it means the world but perhaps it’s best not to make it public as we don’t want to cause any hurt to your mum. If I were in that position, especially as a mother and step mother as Emily is, I would say similar as I believe Emily truly wants what‘s best for P as she knows P’s life is difficult enough as it is.

Reactions: 25
Take care Pom

Reactions: 12
I 100% believe that at some point she will turn against Carl. It is just a matter of time before she sells her 'domestic abuse survival' story. One more strike and Carl is out. It will take 1 more coke fuelled argument.
The problem she has now is she can’t use that as a comeback as he has more than enough on her to sink her or kick start that prison sentence and she knows it

Reactions: 15
Creepy carol has officially been signed by some unheard of management

View attachment 980456
View attachment 980461

Only thing he needs in ANGER management
Why does he need management if he’s not looking for fame. What can it do? Spray some m sheen on the car bonnet , taxi driver without the fare, advertise plummer4mess, try to be a face. That’s some CV. Hold the door, it will be torn off it hinges with offer.

Reactions: 26
I agree, It must be heartbreaking for her mother watching from the sidelines. I did say in an earlier post about how difficult it must be for her now, not being able to realistically do anything, more so now because of her health.
One day KP (if she has an ounce of decency in her) will have to cope with the loss of her mother knowing she could have been there for her, spending quality time with her, not causing her stress as KP’s behaviour must be doing and at one of the worst times for her mother, as she’s clearly very ill but instead she chose Coal. I’m not sure how she will live with that on her conscience if she has one, it could well be what tips her over the egde, if she doesn’t get there before that happens.

Reactions: 19
I 100% believe that at some point she will turn against Carl. It is just a matter of time before she sells her 'domestic abuse survival' story. One more strike and Carl is out. It will take 1 more coke fuelled argument.
I disagree. I think she needs Wank Stain more than any bloke before. Without him she has nothing (although even with him, us Krusties can see she has nothing). She needs him as her gofer, and I really do think that he’s her only friend, even though he does like her very much.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.