Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may well have had the snip

Reactions: 16
That's lovely Pom, as are all your awards for our diligent Krusty posters, thank you for making us smile xx

Reactions: 24
All I’ve done today is hit the refresh button i was meant to be visiting pals tonight but I’ve told them I’m staying home looooooooooong Covvy D

Reactions: 32
"Everyone who gets with Katie." Well, yes, there's certainly a long line of them, Carl.
I am sure that's what he says to her .... Plenty of A Listers who have partners outside showbusiness who remain unknown ... Not Mr made up to have made the Z List here though

Reactions: 19
Oh @Pom Bear thank you so much. That is amazing I feel very important now

Reactions: 27
Like she hasn’t wasted enough Police time already and as for abusive texts, she’s a fine one to talk after all the vitriol she aims at ex’s, their partners, etc etc
Someone in her circle needs to tell her to grow the f*ck up!
What, who?
In a circle of one!

Reactions: 21
This Lady having Keirans baby and him clearly being very happy with her was probably the reason she got trollied & drugged up which caused slapgate
Yes, especially if Jett and Bunny were excited as they would be

Reactions: 22
that’s funnier than Cole’s acorn the woman is completely crackers

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.