Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before Dame Edna & AFP issue a statement to leave Skanky alone because of her failing MH?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I guess she'll be blocking me very soon! 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how it would work if you left a comment then blocked KP, her sister and Carl so they couldn't see it but would the public still be able to 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear friends and neighbours in Little Canfield....... avoid driving in the area tonight just in case there's anybody unsafe, uninsured or unsober about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder how it would work if you left a comment then blocked KP, her sister and Carl so they couldn't see it but would the public still be able to 🤔
No doubt one of her deranged fans will show her.

Reactions: 13
I fully expect her to claim a MH crisis as a reason not to do community service. She simply cannot accept any authority. She is completely unadvisable (hence no PR or agent).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember about a week ago I said the same thing and got absolutely ripped to shreds by someone on here about ‘how it makes them money if you click/comment’ hence my complete withdrawal from this forum recently 🤦‍♀️🤣
You won't get that from me. ❤ In fact, help make her as much money as you can...she'll only use it as a rope to hang herself with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So Channel 4, I hear you are commissioning a new programme on Mental Health, that will be headed up by Katie Price.

Would this be the same Katie Price that unleashed a blistering unwarranted Instagram attack on the wife of her ex husband, who had done nothing to attract such venom ?

Yours, a concerned public, asking why you think this a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How long before Dame Edna & AFP issue a statement to leave Skanky alone because of her failing MH?
What a shame there isn’t a laughy face emoji response for times (rather than just a like) when her family post such 💩 about her MH and please leave her alone, then turn off the comments.

Reactions: 22
After the initial WTF shock of Skanky’s post, I now can’t stop laughing at the comments on here, and the fact Skanky has actually attacked Emily like this. Its really unbelievable.

I so want to know what caused it. Think as others have alluded, it might well be that she is being denied a holiday, due to the probation and conditions of her community service. The Skank has finally been made to see she isn’t untouchable. She can’t handle it, her 2022 plans already in disarray, and we have so much more to come that will hit her hard. I think she thought she’d just carry on as normal, hohoho no you wont.

She really is skilled in the art of falling apart. 😁
I think it might have been me .not sure though. I was just saying how radiant Emms was and how good she was with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.