Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
She looks like she’s had a stroke.Whats wrong with her eye?
If that’s the result of Russian lips then why in God’s name would you get them?It just looks as if she’s lying there going “grrr”.
Both of these stupid eeijits were pretty in their own way,now look at them.Price is veering into pantomime dame land.
Just realised the other one isn’t Fern.

Reactions: 7

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
I imagine Kirsty was at her wit’s end & didn’t know what else to do. If KP was having a complete meltdown & out of control, it was a vain attempt to calm her down.
She shouldn’t have done it, but hindsight’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it? She was probably panicking & didn’t know what else to do.
KP has turned on her because she decided to go back to CW (very typical in abusive relationships. An endless cycle) & Kirsty witnessed the whole event that night, and called the police. She’s the scapegoat I guess. KP ended their relationship (with Kirsty) as deep down, she must be totally embarrassed.
I didn't know Kirsty witnessed the whole event, I thought Skanky called her when she got to Harvey's house?

Reactions: 6

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I’ve always thought Jett was possibly a surrogate baby and not biologically KPs.. the pregnancy was all cloak and dagger with the birth abroad, being premature, making KH take a DNA test... would explain the bond she doesn’t have with him..🤷🏻‍♀️ Did KH sleep with someone, get her preggers then KP paid her off and then raise Jett as KP and KH’s child.. 🤔
I still maintain jett is that rugby players. Look at the downward angle of his eyes

• Wow

Hollysmum

Ss might not still be involved if they feel the kids dads are keeping them safe. A referral would usually be made after a dv incident even if the kids aren't there. But they might not have taken it further

• Sad

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
**NOTE, please include the number of the next thread in the suggestions otherwise I will
not be able to find suggestions.**

#102 the skid mark on the towel of show business, being on GMB she has no business!!!
Oopsie x

Reactions: 5