Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Not being funny at all. I'm just trying to understand this pattern of her getting away with everything....
If you and lots of people in personal space with her know so much why aren't we being given the information to take her down. ?
I'm honestly not being argumentative.. I'm trying to cut to the chase and nail this FUCKING BITCH....
Apologies in advance 🙃🤣
Go girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Noggin

Chatty Member
Nice comment from The Fail wedding article. Plain & simple calling her out for what she is.
I guess "she's a cunt" wouldn't be allowed 🤔🤣
Sorry if this has been mentioned...
Wasn't it Jason who commented on the DM recently about her being a Narc?

What happens in the bankruptcy case regarding the MM? I think someone said she was paying the mortgage now... but can it still be repossessed
if the court wants it?

If so she is in fantasy land about having a wedding there!

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
He's pointing out that Katie gets away with her behaviour because she is a box ticker by being a single mother to a disabled child of colour...he's not being racist...
Maybe but I don’t agree colour should be brought into it, it like saying it’s because you’ve got blue eyes, it’s completely irrelevant.

not on my watch

VIP Member
I think (and this is just my opinion) he mentions it because it's (sadly) another card it (KP) can play, the race card. By mentioning it first, he's taking out her ammunition so to to speak " you're picking on him not just because he’s disabled, but he's disabled AND black"
This is just an opinion, as I have done extended work in media PR my guess is that Alex is saying it first so it (KP) cannot raise the agenda.
Don't forget, we are living in an age where every denomination, creed, colour, ability, disability, gender and sexuality is nit picked to the max. He's covering his bases and from listening to him back when, I don't think he's a racist, I really don't.
I never said he was racist,I don't think he is either

VIP Member
Might be out of their hands and SS, might make the decision for them.
Why? SS are not even involved.

Both George Michael and Boy George just got on with it and did their community service with dignity. She will try everything she can think of to get out of it.
Naomi Campbell didn't, she took the piss and Katie will do the same, however if her Mother croaks Katie will use her death as an excuse.

Reactions: 7

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
That is, I assume that’s what happened. It’s not 100% fact. It’s just going on what we know happened that night & filling in the blanks!

Foxtotty

VIP Member
So report her to ofcom then. Are you ok?
Err, I'm ok. Reported. Are you ok?

I mean if someone called me out in the middle of the night, acting psychotic, got taken to hospital for hours on end, then temporarily moved in with me (with kids?) and then started begging me to get them illegal drugs I would wonder what I had got myself into.
Why did Kirsty think it was a good idea to help manage Katie! All her business end personal relationships end badly. I bet she regrets it
I'd have shut my door

Noelc

Chatty Member
Look at me, I’m having eggs for breakfast, I hope this makes it in the media, as I can’t live a day without being in the press, woooohooooo 🙄
The guy in front was lucky, he survived her crash unscathed the poor chaps behind weren't so lucky perhaps they weren't wearing seat belts.

• Haha