Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I have put in my complaint to GMB, but there was an excellent proforma added to the previous thread just after I sent mine.
Can we expect any sort of response, other than a generic load of blah?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
she saying she dont drink much yet on the 9th Jan 2021 (last year) Carl said he had given up alchol because Katie had given it up this year she as given it up again she seems to SAY she is giving it up every year but never does(she assupposed to have given up drink and drugs every year she even PROMISED HER TWO ELDEST KIDS SHE WOULD NEVER EVER DO DRUGS AGAIN THEN BREAKS THAT PROMISE

Reactions: 43
Congratulations @Alex_Jones on your thread title win! Unlucky @karma4klattie it was a close one ❤

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...flogging-loads-of-tat-to-buy-more-gear.25855/

ETA: Basic recap - Skanky went on GMB this morning for a waste of time interview where she rolled poor Harvey out.
Twitter has turned against her.
Skanky wants babies 🤢 marriage and everything else she's not entitled to.

Usual shite from Skanky basically and shite interviewing from SR and RB 😡
Excellent summary Ethel and thanks for sorting out the new thread. Congratulations Alex .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is clutching at straws now 🤣
I looked so much better 6 years ago and I don't do drugs or hardly drink (I really don't - not a Skanky "hardly drink!")
I just happen to have kids who I LOOK after and CARE for 24 hours a day as well as real mental health issues and many other things!
I don't go out in the middle of the night coked off my face driving or kick off in playgrounds!

• Heart
  • Haha
ReCrap - Skanky and Wanky had the greatest ever Christmas and New Year, playing happy families, without the kids, less Harvey as he is Priceless Pricey’s cash cow, and isn’t the subject of a banning order, like the other 4 off spring
She really is clutching at straws now 🤣
clutching at straws whilst sitting on its kitchen draws.
The real deal Price is to hideous for words. Fetch the filters back! The state of its makeup plastered greasy grid this morning. It looked as though it was attempting to “twin” with Harvey in the facial expression department. It is probably traumatised by its own looks. The cause of the crash, in addition to drugs and alcohol, was seeing its own reflection in the rear view mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh god feel like I’m losing the will re her comeuppance,Please please let this bleep be bought to book.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't keep up with these threads fast enough to reply usually, but I'm so annoyed at her being allowed to be on TV this morning. I had to voluntarily give up my driving licence for medical reasons, so I don't drive at the mo. I don't know why I'm being so law-abiding, not drinking, not taking drugs AND not driving, when clearly doing ALL those things AND taking advantage of a vulnerable person gets you on TV?!:mad::mad:

edit: typo

• Angry
Reactions: 52
I can't keep up with these threads fast enough to reply usually, but I'm so annoyed at her being allowed to be on TV this morning. I had to voluntarily give up my driving licence for medical reasons, so I don't drive at the mo. I don't know why I'm being so law-abiding, not drinking, not taking drugs AND not driving, when clearly doing ALL those things AND taking advantage of a vulnerable person gets you on TV?!:mad::mad:

edit: typo
I just cannot understand why she gets on that program!!! Why !😡😡😡😡a convicted drink and drunk driver !! It’s un bloody believeable and I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
One of the highlights of this morning’s performance - “ There’s always reasons for reasons “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.