katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes the guests on Jeremy Kyle look sophisticated. I canā€™t even look at her anymore she so disgusting.

Reactions: 29
Is she really going to be back on BBC with another documentary about Harvey paid out of the publics TV licence fees šŸ¤¬
Anyone can stop paying their TV license. Its what I did a long time ago. Bbc are corrupt virtue signallers. Stopped paying, filled in the online form. Even if you do all that and still watch tv they can't do anything about it. There isn't and never was a detector van and they have no legal right to enter your home. If they come to the door you politely decline them entering, end of discussion, close door.
I have Google and smart tv, if I want to watch something I know of a website where you can watch absolutely anything for free, films, the lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone can stop paying their TV license. Its what I did a long time ago. Bbc are corrupt virtue signallers. Stopped paying, filled in the online form. Even if you do all that and still watch tv they can't do anything about it. There isn't and never was a detector van and they have no legal right to enter your home. If they come to the door you politely decline them entering, end of discussion, close door.
I have Google and smart tv, if I want to watch something I know of a website where you can watch absolutely anything for free, films, the lot.
Do you remember that advert with the van šŸ™ˆ my mum STILL believes this šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Mr Carol Price was sat on the sofa right besides them while the interview was taking place.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Also somebody said that when Crawlspace nane was mentioned Harvey started rocking.šŸ™Poor lad is terrified of him.šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
GMB is Nothing to do with the BBC - GMB is funded by advertising so boycott those companies that advertise on there

Reactions: 14
Right upshot of this is we need resolution of ā€œslapgateā€, bankruptcy, mucky mansion status soon, forcing the media to print the truth about her, when the truth spills from all these upcoming cases, enough Is enough of feeding Into her lies.

Yet again she was not challenged despite all sheā€™s done and charges she faces, just business as usual. The drink/driving washed over, f*ck off GMB, next time you run a sob story about someone dying due to a drunk driver, you have proved now you have no morals, youā€™ve let a convicted drink driver use your show for her own promotion go unchallenged. Pretty disgusting, just look at your SM, public is disgusted you even platformed her, let alone gave her an easy ride with the interview.

I really believed she couldnā€™t comeback from all the tit behaviour, but I am starting to have my doubts now, the media are still pandering to her. It really doesnā€™t end. The only consolation we have us she will f*ck up again, despite the media covering up for her, Skankyā€™s life is a mess, her relationship is toxic, so more drama is inevitable. Surely there comes a point even shows like GMB will not be able to continue to support her, surely ????
Unfortunately I guess we are in for the long-haul. The only way this will end once and for all is when it croaks it. And I canā€™t wait for that!

Reactions: 16
Morning all could someone tell me how to view the archived stories that have appeared in the papers, I see it often says archive please but I can never find these articles help.

Reactions: 9
So screaming at the media and paps to leave her alone one minute and the next on breakfast tv, you couldn't make it up could you!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Morning all

No I havenā€™t seen the GMB interview, but the fact Katie has been given airtime to spout her crap again, speaks volumes for the show. I donā€™t watch breakfast television but never considered GMB to be anything but light entertainment masquerading as news programme. Piers Morgan would spout off about the Jeremy Kyle programme being trash but I canā€™t see any difference to having Ms Price on GMB especially after all her misdemeanours. The entire thing is a sick joke and whoever booked her, interviewed her, should be ashamed, but theyā€™re not. Theyā€™re such hypocrites. Donā€™t even start me on that ruddy irritating Susannah woman.

Have a good day

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Morning all could someone tell me how to view the archived stories that have appeared in the papers, I see it often says archive please but I can never find these articles help.
I think couple of them havenā€™t been archived yet,I havenā€™t a clue how to do it Hampy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.