Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone bought her cosmetips collab?
No. It looks really good value but I’ve already tried / got the REN products, didn’t fancy the hair stuff or the Elemis cream. The makeup bits look lovely, especially the Danessa Myricks palette, but I’m trying to be good and use what I already have instead of buying new. Normally I would snap it up without a second thought, but I’m trying to be good!

Are you going to get it?

Reactions: 3
No. It looks really good value but I’ve already tried / got the REN products, didn’t fancy the hair stuff or the Elemis cream. The makeup bits look lovely, especially the Danessa Myricks palette, but I’m trying to be good and use what I already have instead of buying new. Normally I would snap it up without a second thought, but I’m trying to be good!

Are you going to get it?
I’m should be good, too, really 🤭😩 but I keep checking it if it still in stock “just in case” lol. I already use the Elemis cream and I love it, I have used the queen of Hungary mist a few years ago, think it was in a Liberty advert calendar… I have used ren and votary in the past, but not these products.
I feel like it’s such a bargain, I’d be stupid not to! But I have heaps of stuff already that needs using…. 🤦🏼‍♀️Oh, and you mentioned the hair mask… I’ve just begun the curly girl method, so I don’t think the mask would be much use to me.

Reactions: 1
I’m should be good, too, really 🤭😩 but I keep checking it if it still in stock “just in case” lol. I already use the Elemis cream and I love it, I have used the queen of Hungary mist a few years ago, think it was in a Liberty advert calendar… I have used ren and votary in the past, but not these products.
I feel like it’s such a bargain, I’d be stupid not to! But I have heaps of stuff already that needs using…. 🤦🏼‍♀️Oh, and you mentioned the hair mask… I’ve just begun the curly girl method, so I don’t think the mask would be much use to me.
It’s so easy to be tempted isn’t it. I forgot about the face mist, I’ve had that before too and it’s lovely but again, I’m telling myself to stick with what I have.

Stay strong 💪😂

I guess they’re not buying a house now, since she’s renovating the content corner of the flat?

She must have known that if she threw out there that they had a place in Egypt they needed to renovate her following would be asking if they were relocating there. I do think there’s a bit of gamesmanship from her sometimes.

Odd holiday. As she’s relayed it at least. But I suppose there’s an honesty in that you seldom see on SMs.

Reactions: 2
She must have known that if she threw out there that they had a place in Egypt they needed to renovate her following would be asking if they were relocating there. I do think there’s a bit of gamesmanship from her sometimes.

Odd holiday. As she’s relayed it at least. But I suppose there’s an honesty in that you seldom see on SMs.
I think her husband is Egyptian

He totally is and that’s the connection for sure. .Still think it was deliberately VagueBooky to illicit questions.

I still remain completely baffled by her clothing choices, that’s the only thing that bothers me about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s totally norms of course. It was the plopping of it into the vaccay footage and the “soooooo many of you have asked if we’re moving to Egypt” that I found sure Jan but perhaps being harsh.

She’s on her own with the fashun for sure. Not sure it travels so well outside Brooklyn.

Is it Brooklyn street style? Hipster? Fell into the wardrobe in the dark? Truly never seen anything like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Katie a lot, but someone once mentioned that they think she does a lot of undisclosed ads. I’m kind of feeling like that was happening on this trip with all the airtime she has given to Austrian Airlines. Maybe she said they were gifted airfare or in a partnership and I missed it, but I don’t think so.

Her style's not my taste either but at least it's different? I reckon she gets sent a lot of it for free, speaking of undisclosed ads.

Reactions: 5
I like Katie a lot, but someone once mentioned that they think she does a lot of undisclosed ads. I’m kind of feeling like that was happening on this trip with all the airtime she has given to Austrian Airlines. Maybe she said they were gifted airfare or in a partnership and I missed it, but I don’t think so.
Strangely enough, she has just posted gifted flight stories….

Strangely enough, she has just posted gifted flight stories….
I can understand when flights are gifted for work purposes, but when they’re literally visiting family 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although what they seem to do is arrange a couple of meetings so they can claim expenses for their travel costs.

That whole Dior thing was surely a press trip too. Didn’t notice that labelled as an advert/press event either.