Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you get the brush set? I wish she had some more affordable sets with less of individual brushes

I’m sure she said yesterday there would be smaller sets or choose a your own selection? Maybe I imagined that.

It’s been a joy to see it launch. She deserves every success.

Reactions: 4
She said they would be bring out smaller sets. She definitely deserves her success. She is a doll. My must watch every day

Too expensive for the full set, plus I don’t need all those brushes just for me at home. Perhaps one of the smaller sets later on. Also I thought there’d be a mad rush and it would be a nightmare trying to get online to get hold of them the first few times they’re released.

Reactions: 2
I just adore Katie. She is just so upbeat and nice. Also so helpful when I pm her. I have actually being trying out a lot of her make up looks over lockdown much to the delight of my husband who thinks it's great and didn't know I was such a talented artist!! Unfortunately my children don't feel the same and the toddler has tried to clean my durtee face many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just adore Katie. She is just so upbeat and nice. Also so helpful when I pm her. I have actually being trying out a lot of her make up looks over lockdown much to the delight of my husband who thinks it's great and didn't know I was such a talented artist!! Unfortunately my children don't feel the same and the toddler has tried to clean my durtee face many times.
I still love watching her. She’s unique in terms of the looks she does, her generosity in personal support and help she is willing to offer (especially given the size of her account), and her lovely personality.

The graphic eye looks and blusher application are a bit much for me but I’m quite often influenced by individual products she demonstrates. The Lancôme lash idole mascara is a recent favourite and the KVD foundation balm that she’s just used this weekend looks amazing!

I still love watching her. She’s unique in terms of the looks she does, her generosity in personal support and help she is willing to offer (especially given the size of her account), and her lovely personality.

The graphic eye looks and blusher application are a bit much for me but I’m quite often influenced by individual products she demonstrates. The Lancôme lash idole mascara is a recent favourite and the KVD foundation balm that she’s just used this weekend looks amazing!
I wanted to buy the KVD foundation and messaged her as she has helped me with colour match before. While I am very pale I look darker. She wears the 12 but felt that would be to dark for me and suggested the 8 and to use a liquid bronzer under it on the high point or go for 10 and use just blush and highlighter with a dot of bronzer in the centre of my forehead. I adore makeup but definitely buying less now as she encourages multiple uses of a product. Foundation that is to dark can be used for shading and contouring.

Reactions: 5
She’s a luminous, kind burst of fun and talent. So unique on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I see she is going through IVF. I didn't even know she had a partner. Hope it goes well for her.
I am not loving her hair colour recently. Reminds me of Ronald McDonald.

Reactions: 1
Cher Webb is also going through IVF, and has posted about her journey on her Instagram.

At least Katie makes it clear on her stories when she’s talking about IVF so you can flick past easily. Not everyone wants to hear about it, for all sorts of reasons, and sometimes influencers who you follow to watch them do makeup or whatever, end up being something else entirely. I think Katie is being very sensitive in her approach to how she’s showing what she’s going through.

Reactions: 10
I love recreating the KJH academy looks..I'm just to chicken to send them in. She is amazing

Love how honest she has been about the whole ivf journey. Hopefully it will work out for her and Tarek.

I see she is going through IVF. I didn't even know she had a partner. Hope it goes well for her.
I am not loving her hair colour recently. Reminds me of Ronald McDonald.
Think she’s been married for a good few years to Tarek.

I haven’t been watching her as much lately. I get really turned off by the number of #Ads

I haven’t been watching her as much lately. I get really turned off by the number of #Ads
Same here. There was one in KJH academy this week which I found a bit weird. Isn't the whole point of KJHA that the look can be recreated with whatever you have on hand?

Her hair has been god awful recently. The Ronald Mcdonald clown orange colour is not a good look. I keep hoping she will change it and she doesn't.

I love KJH. Her personality, her makeup, she's positive vibes and I wish she was my friend. But... I do not understand her style. At all. Her clothing choices are so bizarre to me.