Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the reel of her flying home and surprising her parents. I think she shoehorned Aer Lingus into every single sentence! I know it said the flights were gifted but that reel should have been labelled upfront as an advert. That’s all it was 🙁

Reactions: 3
Yeah I am finding it all bit disappointing lately. Bit underhand. Might be time to turn off the channel.

Now it’s might be a house in Southport to Airbnb is it? She doesn’t half love dropping the property buying chat. And yet, it never goes anywhere.

Yeah I am finding it all bit disappointing lately. Bit underhand. Might be time to turn off the channel.

Now it’s might be a house in Southport to Airbnb is it? She doesn’t half love dropping the property buying chat. And yet, it never goes anywhere.
I’m feeling the same tbh. Disillusioned. Just give me the stories doing and talking about makeup. I’m tired of all the weird trainers, Chanel sandals, quirky clothes that aren’t wearable outside the NYC creative bubble, extortionate gold earrings, expensive electric bikes, gifted flights, etc etc. Even the stories advertising her collab today weren’t marked as an advert. I used to love Katie, I don’t know if it’s me or her content that’s changed.

Reactions: 12
I’m feeling the same tbh. Disillusioned. Just give me the stories doing and talking about makeup. I’m tired of all the weird trainers, Chanel sandals, quirky clothes that aren’t wearable outside the NYC creative bubble, extortionate gold earrings, expensive electric bikes, gifted flights, etc etc. Even the stories advertising her collab today weren’t marked as an advert. I used to love Katie, I don’t know if it’s me or her content that’s changed.
must admit I stopped following her a few months ago. It just became like everything was an AD and some of them not disclosed too well. Are US laws different or is it just shadiness creeping in? Either way I got totally fed up of it. My tolerance of influencers just flogging and flogging products has hit a wall.

I’m going to have to stop watching. At least she did makeup today, which was lovely as it’s been so long. But straight away plugging Dior, an undisclosed advert, which by the way that serum is £175… She’s just not relatable to me anymore 🙁

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it. Seems like she has no clue where they actually want to settle? I’ve seen her talk about 10 different locations.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. Seems like she has no clue where they actually want to settle? I’ve seen her talk about 10 different locations.
I feel the same, so much so I can't even remember all of them now.
Somewhere new in New York with daylight (does her property not have any windows???)
Then the next I saw was they were thinking of moving to England.
Then somewhere in the US again.
Then renovating their current flat.
Then Egypt.
Now a boat in a very specific area of London (don't boats move?! Haha)

I'm sure I have missed many

Fishing type village American coast

She’s full of it. Or extremely unsettled.

Reactions: 1
She's just a massive show off and so braggy (like most instagrammers to be fair) - I don't think she can help herself 'oh, we might live here, or here, or here' i.e. look how privileged and jet set we are.
I'm off and on with Katie. Her makeup content is ace but I have to unfollow her now and again as her smugness just gets too much. Esp hate all the 'look at my crazy insane family' and the accent changes!
I've been following recently but this summer's hidden ads/just obscene gifting is probably heading me for an unfollow soon

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s all a bit eezy breezy we have so many options can’t even choose.

Which is a seriously bad read of the room for her British audience at the very least, given the cost of living crisis.

Her make up content will always be unsurpassable though.

She's just a massive show off and so braggy (like most instagrammers to be fair) - I don't think she can help herself 'oh, we might live here, or here, or here' i.e. look how privileged and jet set we are.
I'm off and on with Katie. Her makeup content is ace but I have to unfollow her now and again as her smugness just gets too much. Esp hate all the 'look at my crazy insane family' and the accent changes!
I've been following recently but this summer's hidden ads/just obscene gifting is probably heading me for an unfollow soon
I totally agree. I’ve really gone off her recently, yes the makeup is incredible but everything else is grating. Humble brags, head to toe designer, jetting around, no ad disclosure. She’s obviously doing well for herself and once the money starts rolling in, everyone seems to change.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they are thinking of moving due to maybe the IVF not working? She hasn’t mentioned it in months (unless I’ve missed a story!)