Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love KJH! So glad to see such a nice thread about her.
Her makeup looks would not suit me in a million years but I love watching how she puts them together.
She's just a little bit of sunshine on IG.

Reactions: 8
I met KJH at an elemis event in London and she was the loveliest person and so nice about my skin saying it was glowing despite having hormonal breakouts due to birth control that i prob worry about too much despite being kinda smol
instant like her she's great
really genuine honest stylish and just well normal!

Reactions: 5
I love how her skin looks so natural. She's such a beauty but seems so kind too.

Reactions: 7
I love KJH! So glad to see such a nice thread about her.
Her makeup looks would not suit me in a million years but I love watching how she puts them together.
She's just a little bit of sunshine on IG.
I always think those graphic eyes are just far too editorial, and I’m far too old to try them 😂 and she’s a bit heavy handed with the blusher and bronzer for me, but I love watching and listening to her stories. I like how she preps her skin and does her base layer, that makes sense to me. I think she’s a natural in front of the camera and comes across as just being herself.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s her choice, and it’s none of my business, but I think the new hair colour is a mistake 🙈
Still love her though!

She’s one of my faves but moaning about the weather and getting a pout on about having a beach holiday is a no for me. Read the room.

Reactions: 4
She’s one of my faves but moaning about the weather and getting a pout on about having a beach holiday is a no for me. Read the room.
Yeah, me too. Actually her content seems to have gone off the boil a bit lately, for me at least. It’s not just since she came home either, it’s been a while now. I understand it must be really difficult to keep coming up with fresh ideas for content, but I suppose once you go down the Instagram route that’s the path you’ve chosen and people come to expect it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah, me too. Actually her content seems to have gone off the boil a bit lately, for me at least. It’s not just since she came home either, it’s been a while now. I understand it must be really difficult to keep coming up with fresh ideas for content, but I suppose once you go down the Instagram route that’s the path you’ve chosen and people come to expect it 🤷🏼‍♀️
For me too. I love that she has such bold fashion taste but I don't share it and don't follow her for fashion anyway. I loved KJH academy but it got a bit heavy on the ads so I'm glad she's taken a step back from it.

I did have to laugh when KJH tried to do youtube for five minutes. It's definitely not her medium.

I feel disloyal criticising her - but I’m going to do it anyway 😂

This latest Chanel reel. Is that an Ad? I don’t get it. The range has only just launched (I got the marketing email from Chanel yesterday announcing it), so I presume Chanel sent her the whole lot in PR. But nowhere does she mention that it was gifted by the company or that it’s a collab or anything? I’m confused. I feel as though I’m being sold to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I feel disloyal criticising her - but I’m going to do it anyway 😂

This latest Chanel reel. Is that an Ad? I don’t get it. The range has only just launched (I got the marketing email from Chanel yesterday announcing it), so I presume Chanel sent her the whole lot in PR. But nowhere does she mention that it was gifted by the company or that it’s a collab or anything? I’m confused. I feel as though I’m being sold to 🤷🏼‍♀️
She hardly ever posts that things are ads. I think we can assume given her job that nearly everything if not all is gifted

Reactions: 1
JLo beauty?! Is it any good?!?!
She’s trying her best to push it isn’t she. I had a quick look for it last night, but they don’t ship to the UK, so it would seem to be targeted towards her US followers. The products look very pricey for what they are. Even if they were available here I wouldn’t be paying that much for basic skincare, or highlighting type products.

Have nothing but love for KJH she's proper lovely' replies to comments and always replies.

She's a joy to watch as she has her own style as an mua and isn't like other mua influencers. She pushes muas to be different and find their own style unlike those that have peddled the same yellow/orange skin baking crap for years.

Love her ❤

Reactions: 14