Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carla looks older too - she’s about 25 I think but looks so much older! I couldn’t believe when it was her 21st a few years ago , I was sure she was closer in age to Sue

Reactions: 6
I think Carla looks older too - she’s about 25 I think but looks so much older! I couldn’t believe when it was her 21st a few years ago , I was sure she was closer in age to Sue
Before I knew her ahez I thought Carla was the eldest and that was before she even turned 21 and had all the facial "adjustments". Back then I assumed she was in her mid to late 30s. Now, she looks like a woman in her 40s as does Sue.

Reactions: 5
Have any of the family been online lately. It's all abit suss!!
None of them have been on live for days, just a few photos of cooking, shampoos, studying etc, pretending they are at home and all is normal. But normal for them is to be constantly on boring the life out of everyone. They must think people are stupid.

Reactions: 4
None of them have been on live for days, just a few photos of cooking, shampoos, studying etc, pretending they are at home and all is normal. But normal for them is to be constantly on boring the life out of everyone. They must think people are stupid.
I suspect Sian Walton and her 🤮 boyfriend are also in Dubai...he posted a photo recently of the two of them in a lift with bags

Reactions: 2
Frog in her throat Susan must be missing her daily "ah hello there" stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God people are such lick ar*es aren't they? Her latest Q&A.. Love you, you're fab, just bought a car cos you said so... Ffs people need to get a life.

Reactions: 8
God people are such lick ar*es aren't they? Her latest Q&A.. Love you, you're fab, just bought a car cos you said so... Ffs people need to get a life.
She is probably sending in the questions herself! Nobody in their right mind would send in a question like that! Or would they?!

Who in their right mind would ask for relationship advice?!? The mind boggles....and such generic answers ‘watch movies in bed eating ice cream’. This one has been watching to much sex and the city

Reactions: 5
Caught up on her stories today - was a bit shocked she said she was taking a break from Insta much like 9-5 office work people take breaks from work. Hardly the same but ok Katie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs she posts about how she must buy some olaplex and the next day she’s gifted it. What a joke

Reactions: 9
She comes across quite mature but also very boring I don’t know how she has the following she does

Reactions: 3
Ffs she posts about how she must buy some olaplex and the next day she’s gifted it. What a joke
Yea and it was gifted by beauty features, who announced the following day that they now stock sosu products 🙄 I’ve bought from them before but I won’t bother again...

WHY do they feel the need to rate and review water????
Relax Katie its flavored water not the poxy Fountain of Youth!!!
I think they’re starting to really struggle for content in the lockdown and I think we are gonna see who is boring or had no personality very quickly.. if not already 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.