Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I remember that now too! She tagged the wrong place and Sue came to her defence! She made a fcuk up earlier this year too and her mammy had to come on and say to leave her alone too she was young, innocent , a teenager etc! I messaged her mum to say she’s not a teen and well able to own her actions and she just replied I will defend my daughter until the day I die 🤣🤣
Oh go duck off Susan!!!!

Has she addressed anything about where her puppy was purchased? No doubt will push it under the rug for as long as possible.
She will definitely push it under the #gifted Matt Britton rug!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very responsible dog owner there having your pup on your Da's lap as he's driving.

Very responsible going to a dog breeder too. All those poor pups in shelters would love a home, but not for the Jacksons!!! If it's not designer, they dont want it. So sad.

Reactions: 5
Love the way she’s been plugging the CT lipstick the last few days when her own sister has got a range of lipsticks. Doesn’t say much for the quality of the sosu lipsticks

Reactions: 5
She’s actually so passive aggressive. The comments last about her being out so much and her response! If she doesn’t like people giving out about her being out so much then don’t post about it all over your social media. Plus it actually highlights how thick she is. She as much as said that she can go out as much as she likes because places are open 🙄🙄 Ah no Katie, we are still being asked to limit our contacts and not take the piss

Reactions: 10
How long before Eternal Begger is on her stories complaining that people are trolling Katie 😒 The nostrils will be flaring!
The ma is a head wrecker. I reported her once for posting ads and af links and she got away with it because she said it was a hobby and she didn’t know what she was doing. She knew well enough how to create af links tho 🙄

I had to scroll waaaaaay back on here for this video of Katie someone posted just because it’s hilarious. She went offline for a few days for “mental health reasons” (really it was to get lip fillers) and she couldn’t even eat properly with them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ma is a head wrecker. I reported her once for posting ads and af links and she got away with it because she said it was a hobby and she didn’t know what she was doing. She knew well enough how to create af links tho 🙄

I had to scroll waaaaaay back on here for this video of Katie someone posted just because it’s hilarious. She went offline for a few days for “mental health reasons” (really it was to get lip fillers) and she couldn’t even eat properly with them 🤣🤣
Do you have to have that app to see the video?

#neverforget

Looks older, has she work done? I get a vice that vibe that she goes trinity 😂😂 sorry if I’m wrong I’m new to this
I don’t think so, not that she admitted to anyway. Would say she got the lips done anyway. Carla openly admits to getting work done but doesn’t need it either so Katie could well have Botox too. I think she’s studying business in DIT? I can’t remember lol but it’s not trinity

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so, not that she admitted to anyway. Would say she got the lips done anyway. Carla openly admits to getting work done but doesn’t need it either so Katie could well have Botox too. I think she’s studying business in DIT? I can’t remember lol but it’s not trinity
Oh she give off a posh vibe 😂😂 there’s something unnatural about her face tho I just can’t seem to make it out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.