Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this in Sosu thread not realising she has one here. As I said in the last thread, I dont mind Suzanne. I also don't like the bullying and slagging that goes on in certain threads however what I also don't like is constant freebies (which original brought me here) and 'bloggers' thinking that because they have a following that they can give out medical advice. I'm sure she will just call me another troll though as they all tend to do when pulled up on their shite.

Anyway, I messaged Katie about giving the wrong advice on sex being painful as I have experience with this. I didnt look because I saw it on tattle, my younger sister asked me as she follows Katie and I then had a look. This is her response. I understand shes only 21 but I was 21 not so long ago and would never speak to someone like this nor give out ridiculous advice. I'm still annoyed over it to be honest. Her older sister needs to teach her how to deal with people on social media. She could benefit from realising that who you piss off on your way up you will need and meet on your way back down.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I posted this in Sosu thread not realising she has one here. As I said in the last thread, I dont mind Suzanne. I also don't like the bullying and slagging that goes on in certain threads however what I also don't like is constant freebies (which original brought me here) and 'bloggers' thinking that because they have a following that they can give out medical advice. I'm sure she will just call me another troll though as they all tend to do when pulled up on their shite.

Anyway, I messaged Katie about giving the wrong advice on sex being painful as I have experience with this. I didnt look because I saw it on tattle, my younger sister asked me as she follows Katie and I then had a look. This is her response. I understand shes only 21 but I was 21 not so long ago and would never speak to someone like this nor give out ridiculous advice. I'm still annoyed over it to be honest. Her older sister needs to teach her how to deal with people on social media. She could benefit from realising that who you piss off on your way up you will need and meet on your way back down.
Eek! Not a great response from her at all. What response did she give to the painful sex? I mean Iike that she discussed it so others didn’t feel like they’re the only ones but yeah.. giving out medical advice is dangerous. There can be any number of reasons and even doctors would be hesitant to make a diagnosis unless you’re physically in front of them and have examined you properly.

Has she got an agent, so to speak? Surely they can give her tips on how to deal with criticism a bit better because going down the defensive routethe whole time will destroy her mental health and her ability to cope with criticism in the real world.

As I say I do like her but she clearly needsguidance from someone who doesn’t enable her and can give her constructive feedback she will listen to.

Reactions: 5
How is calling out beggers, I mean bloggers, negative? Katie love, do you know what's disgusting? The amount of begging and free loading your whole family does!!! Now back in your box!
And do you know what else is disgusting Katie? People giving two fingers to our health service fighting tooth and nail to save lives whilst others break house visit restrictions, break 5km restrictions, break no non essential trips regulations,etc. You know our health service Katie? The same service that employs other frontline staff such as firefighters. Maybe open your eyes, tap into your conscience a bit and quit licking your lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Jacksons think they are above everyone else, people are starting to cop on to them though.

Katie tagging Malahide cause someone said SoPoo lives in Kinsealy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 awww Katie your so pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually cringing at her response to painful sex.... it absolutely needs investigation by GP... could be an STI, cervical cancer, endometriosis so many conditions Katie wouldn't understand. Why the feck she talking about sex anyway i highly doubt shes flat out like?!

Reactions: 18
I'm actually cringing at her response to painful sex.... it absolutely needs investigation by GP... could be an STI, cervical cancer, endometriosis so many conditions Katie wouldn't understand. Why the feck she talking about sex anyway i highly doubt shes flat out like?!
Don't think she's ever even been in a relationship. Also really shouldn't be giving any 'advice' especially considering her following seems sooooooo young! Katie gets handed everything from big sis and doesn't actual live in the real, struggling, world like her followers. I bet she gets some sort of J1/ sponsorship to Canada when things settle down 😒

Reactions: 7
Don't think she's ever even been in a relationship. Also really shouldn't be giving any 'advice' especially considering her following seems sooooooo young! Katie gets handed everything from big sis and doesn't actual live in the real, struggling, world like her followers. I bet she gets some sort of J1/ sponsorship to Canada when things settle down 😒
There is not a hope she will go to America can you imagine her fending for herself out there with no fancy dinners, chefs or a sister to mouch off.....be her worst nightmare

There is not a hope she will go to America can you imagine her fending for herself out there with no fancy dinners, chefs or a sister to mouch off.....be her worst nightmare
So true. She wouldn't be able for it. All talk as usual. The fam would be out every other week. God forbid she cuts those apron strings and does something different 🤨

Imagine her being out there being a nobody, she wouldn’t be able to cope, plus she’d be devo about missing any potential present opening events (x2) for the gram, for birthdays and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jesus wept she's an uppity little bleep isn't she?
Hope she gets the clap with all her ridin' with that catty remark. She has no business giving "advice" on anything, least of all on a personal, health related matter such as sex. It's dangerous and mind numbingly idiotic. Stupid, stupid girl.

• Haha
Jesus wept she's an uppity little bleep isn't she?
Hope she gets the clap with all her ridin' with that catty remark. She has no business giving "advice" on anything, least of all on a personal, health related matter such as sex. It's dangerous and mind numbingly idiotic. Stupid, stupid girl.
Uppity little bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And SoPoo thought Carla was damaging her brand????

• Haha
God jaysus, people asking her for advice, like seriously???? She's always been protected by her sisters and parents, has no life experience at all!!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s probably all 15/16 year olds following her, hanging on her every word 🙄🙄
She got a message in from another follower (around the same time as the painful sex question) who said they were 15. Then she said she was shocked someone of that age would be following her. The problem is that it is a lot of that age group. And they’re going to think if they’re having painful sex it’s because they’re not having it enough now, because this absolute dope says so. This kind of tit will encourage such a negative experience for so many girls that think she’s right 🙄

She’s showing that she’s common as muck responding to DMs like that too. True colours coming out!

Reactions: 9
She got a message in from another follower (around the same time as the painful sex question) who said they were 15. Then she said she was shocked someone of that age would be following her. The problem is that it is a lot of that age group. And they’re going to think if they’re having painful sex it’s because they’re not having it enough now, because this absolute dope says so. This kind of tit will encourage such a negative experience for so many girls that think she’s right 🙄

She’s showing that she’s common as muck responding to DMs like that too. True colours coming out!

And the irony of her calling "Tattle" bullying and disgusting...she'd want to look at herself! There's enough information out there about sex and how it should feel surely instead of asking her for advice!!! Sex shouldn't hurt at all unless there's something wrong or if you're not lubricated enough naturally or you can use ky jelly..Katie educate yourself!

Reactions: 4
And the irony of her calling "Tattle" bullying and disgusting...she'd want to look at herself! There's enough information out there about sex and how it should feel surely instead of asking her for advice!!! Sex shouldn't hurt at all unless there's something wrong or if you're not lubricated enough naturally or you can use ky jelly..Katie educate yourself!
The worst part is she can’t even see the seriousness of the situation. Her ignorance on the topic. An older influencer at least may be in a better position to offer such advice. But really none of them should be, this is everything that’s wrong with the influencer world. So full of their own self importance and need to be relevant. They ll dish out wrong advice and flog anything just to get attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.