Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst part is she can’t even see the seriousness of the situation. Her ignorance on the topic. An older influencer at least may be in a better position to offer such advice. But really none of them should be, this is everything that’s wrong with the influencer world. So full of their own self importance and need to be relevant. They ll dish out wrong advice and flog anything just to get attention.
I'm in my 30's and my mother would Kill me for sex discussions on my social media. Are her mother and family not mortified at her at 21 giving sex advice to thousands of followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I can’t take to her at all been reading the thread and always come across her page online and Jesus Christ her mam needs to take her phone off of her .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Eternal Beggar is jealous she didn't come up with it first. She's clearly stuck for content 🤣🤣🤣
I've probably screenshoted this kind of question from.about four of my formally fave bloggers/influencers. They haven't a clue what to show or do in lockdown Ireland.

I was thinking of sending an email like this to my boss. "Is there anything you would like me to do/show as part of my job this year?"

• Haha
I've probably screenshoted this kind of question from.about four of my formally fave bloggers/influencers. They haven't a clue what to show or do in lockdown Ireland.

I was thinking of sending an email like this to my boss. "Is there anything you would like me to do/show as part of my job this year?"
I know right. Would they like us to create the content for them too??? I hope we are about to see a lot of these 'influencers' disappear 🤣🤣

God jaysus, people asking her for advice, like seriously???? She's always been protected by her sisters and parents, has no life experience at all!!!!
When I was her age I was living far away from home paying rent and working full time standing on my own two feet.

Reactions: 8
I guess interiors win! Everyone with a gaff thinks they're an interior designer 😒😒😒
Oh yes just what Instagram needs, more grey and mirrored interiors and of course a copy of chanel and vogue sitting on your glass coffee table . I personally love Susans shoe content, hope to see more of that coming into spring😜😂

• Haha
Because we need more unqualified advice from SoPoo Junior????
Do they actually make much money from YouTube I thought it had to get so many views before they made money... although I’m sure there’s a method to their madness!

Reactions: 4
Do they actually make much money from YouTube I thought it had to get so many views before they made money... although I’m sure there’s a method to their madness!
I'm not sure. I think she's trying to find a new niche.

You know someone is boring as duck when you even unfollow their tattle page 🤣

Peace out gals ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t agree about the bullying stuff at all - the Mrs Hinch forum is insane for example. She can’t do right for doing wrong and is torn apart. But bloggers will always have a problem with people talking about them be it favourable or not - you can’t have it both ways. Put yourself in the public eye and people will talk about you. Not saying it’s right or wrong, it’s the way it is but if you can’t hack it find a new job!
The mrs hinch thread is insane. That is the only thread that Ive read that i would consider bullying on tattle. Im all for calling people out on their bullshit but her thread is just so unbelievably nasty.

The mrs hinch thread is insane. That is the only thread that Ive read that i would consider bullying on tattle. Im all for calling people out on their bullshit but her thread is just so unbelievably nasty.
most threads here in tattle our not negative or nasty to the slightest and people use this website for different things I definetly agree with you mrs hinch thread is vile 🤮

Reactions: 5
“Paid partnership with pretty little thing” lololol 😂😂😂 she wishes lol. Even the pose she is using looks like she’s trying to emulate Molly Mae Hague 😂

also it’s ironic that she’s calling out Tattle and trying to get it “shut down” for “negativity” when she replies in a disgusting and aggressive manner and a rude and ignorant emoji to a genuine follower who messaged her concerned about the advise she gave to young girls.

Don’t get me wrong I love those sunnies but Elton just springs to mind.. I think it’s the facial expression too 🙈 might feel bad and delete later
8115F241-BD8B-4F87-9480-3ACEB30EBA76.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who wore it better!? Definitely Elton!
She just has a smarmy face you'd love to slap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.