Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paid to go private? Very surprised she doesn’t have health insurance!
She said she had them done private not that she doesn’t have health insurance. I have health insurance and had them done privately too. Otherwise I’d be waiting 2 years in Cork it’s a joke.

Reactions: 2
I was on a waiting list for years to get them done and HSE referred me to go private for free as I’d been waiting that long and was always sick so she may have had the same issue

Reactions: 1
As if people wrote into her with those outrageous stories - she acts shocked when it’s what she asked - Katie ur a nosy and looking for engagement . How benefit picked her for this event coming up is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Find it difficult to believe that people sent in those stories, but on the other hand some people follow and trust these ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 4
“Totally anonymous”
As she sits there with her 2 friends reading them and sharing them 😆😆 Absolute dopes, and whoever sent them in (if anyone even did send them in) is even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg one of the comments was a story depicting sexual abuse of an animal (I reported it) and then 3 stories later flogging shite for Meaghers.

• Sick
Omg one of the comments was a story depicting sexual abuse of an animal (I reported it) and then 3 stories later flogging shite for Meaghers.
She's disgusting thinking that is acceptable to put up online! Like really think about that Katie ya stupid fucker!! It's absolutely animal abuse that she was laughing about! She makes me sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She's disgusting thinking that is acceptable to put up online! Like really think about that Katie ya stupid fucker!! It's absolutely animal abuse that she was laughing about! She makes me sick!
The most vile thing I’ve come across IG in a long while

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I rarely comment on this thread but that story is absolutely disgusting , whoever put that story up needs serious help but kayshee sharing and laughing about it is just as bad. Horrendous, the poor animal

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I rarely comment on this thread but that story is absolutely disgusting , whoever put that story up needs serious help but kayshee sharing and laughing about it is just as bad. Horrendous, the poor animal
Worse that Katie is a dog owner herself. If that comment was real she should have reported it to IG

Reactions: 5
This is really barrel scraping, so immature of her. Desperately trying to stay relevant and failing miserably

Reactions: 3
Reported it too. Then the story disappeared becoz I reported it but she still has it up 🙄 it’s defo not true but the fact that she sees it as engagement/entertainment. Shame on her

Reactions: 5
I don't believe for 1 second so many people sent her in those stories with their names and profiles attached to these disgusting stories for her and her mates to take close up shocked selfies of themselves and post on Instagram. it's complete bullshit and she's disgusting for posting that dog story. that was vile. Sicko

• Heart
Did she take down the ad for Symprove? I can’t see it anymore. I went to screenshot it to send to Meaghers and it’s gone for me

Reactions: 1