Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry out of the loop here but can anyone tell me what she put up on her story?
She had a questions box for confessions up. “Someone” (I seriously doubt it was real) commented ‘I’m struggling to type’ depicted a sex act with a dog. 🫣

Reactions: 1
We were just saying on Boozy Suzy page how Suzy "placed a big order" with them this morn and devoted a good few stories to them prob trtingvto male good after Kayshees tit show 🙄

Reactions: 7
He was on the mother’s stories today. I’d say he’s another thing Katie is unable to accept responsibility for
I thought that was one of Sue's dogs, I thought Alfie had a brown coat. Poor Alfie was a covid dog for sure. Kayshee has long forgotten about him since things reopened.

Speaking of the mother, did you see her complaining about her salad presentation? 🤣🤣🤣 Susan love I don't think that's your biggest problem this week 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that was one of Sue's dogs, I thought Alfie had a brown coat. Poor Alfie was a covid dog for sure. Kayshee has long forgotten about him since things reopened.

Speaking of the mother, did you see her complaining about her salad presentation? 🤣🤣🤣 Susan love I don't think that's your biggest problem this week 🤭
ah hello there and a very happy Monday. just love a blue sky. just love a caprese salad. love my grapes and baby yogurt. love a vibrant nail colour. Snore... who actually cares sosmokey

• Haha
Reactions: 7