Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only have to look at the spelling, grammar and punctuation on her Instagram to know that she is absolutely thick as pig tit and she is putting on weight at about half a stone a week, plt don't go up to size 20 so I guess the gifted merchant is drying up pretty quickly. Never mind she always has her 'pantry' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly acting like she invented green eyeshadow looks? 😂

Ive just had to unfriend an old school friend because she went on an eyebrow course at Oh Darlin and I couldn’t take any more of the ‘trust the process’ bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that actually, since nauseating Cheryl has been so "popular" with her house build and interior page that Kate is actually trying to keep up with her in that respect? Especially with now her fella is "buying houses" and doing them up and how they are extending as they arent moving. She needs to give it a rest. It's all a massive bleeping brag I cannot cope. Her fella is also a builder just like Chezzas MAC 🤢🤢

I think shes great at the make up tbh and I reckon her fellas not bad looking, she seems an alright girl underneath it all. I also think that all those criticising her spelling if she actually is dyslexic is actually quite sick. But then again, she might just be a bit thick.

I reckon the hormones have gone to her head she is just 10 times worse now haha.

Dont get me started on Cheryl shes honestly worse than Kate. Both trying to get free stuff when they apparently have more than enough money to buy their own tit. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I just looked at this Cheryl person’s page and I thought it was Jimmy Hill 😂.
What exactly is a ‘story tayl’? Story book? Fairy tale? Who knows!
Then again I thought they were getting the ‘private investors’ onto us Tattlers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I completely disagree. It’s down to the owner how the dog is raised. I have a German shepherd, also have 2 soon to be 3 children, she’s soft as tit yet people are so ignorant towards her breed. Being a staffy shouldn’t matter, it’s how the dog is treated and raised. Some of the most aggressive dogs I’ve met are the small kind, so their breed shouldn’t be judged really 🤷🏻‍♀️
thanks for pointing this out, I hate breed discrimination. I’ve only ever been attacked by smaller breeds and they don’t half do some damage. But I don’t judge. Like people some dogs are good some are bad. Breed is irrelevant ❤❤

Reactions: 10
I just looked at this Cheryl person’s page and I thought it was Jimmy Hill 😂.
What exactly is a ‘story tayl’? Story book? Fairy tale? Who knows!
Then again I thought they were getting the ‘private investors’ onto us Tattlers?!
Jimmy Hill Hahahaha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
The whole pantry thing is a little bit OTT don’t you think? One major thing that is annoying me is expiry dates. God forbid the King gets ill off mouldy food... 🙄
That pantry will have its own insta page soon. I’m surprised there isn’t one for the dog, the nursery and the bump.

“My King is working on a second house he has bought” - No honey... his parents have bought that house and he will be doing the work on it. If he was this BIG house developer with his own company, why does he have a second job and work nights? I guarantee he isn’t going to be paying tax on what his Mummy and Daddy pay him to do that house up. This couple is all “fur and no knickers”.

OMG her pantry is vile! Having a dig at trolls telling them to have a day off! Cheeky bleep. Go stick a label on your fellas nob cause from what I hear he’s been dipping it around town in younger, less fake tanned fannies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG her pantry is vile! Having a dig at trolls telling them to have a day off! Cheeky bleep. Go stick a label on your fellas nob cause from what I hear he’s been dipping it around town in younger, less fake tanned fannies
Oh please do spill!! That would wipe the smugness off the queen and king’s faces wouldn’t it!!

Reactions: 1
I dont mind the pantry and I have considered doing something similar myself but I do wonder how you keep up with the expiry dates? She needs little labels to stick somewhere on the tubs that she could write the expiration date off the packet on. I bet shes spent an absolute fortune on all the tubs/food 👀

I don't understand why there is firstly, wires and chargers and craft stuff in a pantry? Surely it's just for food.

And secondly, why do the tins need to be in a tub labelled 'tins' surely it's easier and better for the environment to just put the tins of soup on the shelf where you can see them. The storage on the shelves doesn't even fit the shelves!? Which is a bit odd considering it was custom built by her 'king'

maybe that’s where he is when he’s working “nights” 🤣

Reactions: 3
The whole pantry thing is a little bit OTT don’t you think? One major thing that is annoying me is expiry dates. God forbid the King gets ill off mouldy food... 🙄
That pantry will have its own insta page soon. I’m surprised there isn’t one for the dog, the nursery and the bump.

“My King is working on a second house he has bought” - No honey... his parents have bought that house and he will be doing the work on it. If he was this BIG house developer with his own company, why does he have a second job and work nights? I guarantee he isn’t going to be paying tax on what his Mummy and Daddy pay him to do that house up. This couple is all “fur and no knickers”.
Not only does it look a show with nothing fitting properly inside of it, it looks cheap.

Plastic tubs with cheap stickers.. not a high end look. No space to turn around or move. The crates Do. Not. Fit. Get over the crates Kate hun they don’t fit.

So true on the use by dates.... surprising with that level of OCD!

Not only does it look a show with nothing fitting properly inside of it, it looks cheap.

Plastic tubs with cheap stickers.. not a high end look. No space to turn around or move. The crates Do. Not. Fit. Get over the crates Kate hun they don’t fit.

So true on the use by dates.... surprising with that level of OCD!
She doesn’t have OCD, that’s an insult to anyone that does!

Give it a month and she won’t even be able to turn around in there.

Reactions: 3
We need more do tell 🤔🤔🤔
He’s been seen necking a stunning brunette girl aged early 20s. Beautiful girl. She’s been spotted in his car ducking down a few times. He’s also been spotted in a car park with a slim blonde that wasn’t Katie. Leaning up against the car all over each other before she jumps into a white c class Mercedes

Oh and as well as the 2 stunners mentioned above. He’s been having a fling with one of her closest mates for over 2 years.... maybe becoming a father will settle him down bunt I down that wandering dick will stay in his pants for long

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.