Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I know it’s Katie’s thread but our chez doesn’t have her own, on a scale of 1-10 how hard is she trying to get something gifted from shark today???
She actually annoys me just as much!!! The other morning on her stories she was at the gym and said it's empty now all the January new members have given up already! What a cheek! Who are ya???? And why the lonnnggggg face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m from the same area as her, how she has the actual guts to stand at the till recording herself is embarrassing, id bet anyone who seen her would’ve ripped the piss out of her. Also, I know it’s Katie’s thread but our chez doesn’t have her own, on a scale of 1-10 how hard is she trying to get something gifted from shark today???
hahaha I know what Asda she was in, imagine seeing her at the till acting like that round all the scruffs and old ladies 😂😂😂

She actually annoys me just as much!!! The other morning on her stories she was at the gym and said it's empty now all the January new members have given up already! What a cheek! Who are ya???? And why the lonnnggggg face.
did you see the throwback pics! She likes a bit of work doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 We can’t give Cheryl her own thread (as much as I’d like to)...it will make her year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hahaha I know what Asda she was in, imagine seeing her at the till acting like that round all the scruffs and old ladies 😂😂😂

did you see the throwback pics! She likes a bit of work doesn’t she
I go to her gym and she’s deffo not the most liked member. Swans around the place like she owns it. She doesn’t even work out that hard, she just likes to make it look like she does on her stories. Everyone thinks she’s a proper melt

• Haha
I always love how much Cheryl has to get her car/ husbands car on her stories. Sooooooo cringe. Her response to this would be ‘I’m soooooo proud of what I’ve achieved blah blah’. That’s fine, it’s still cringe and let’s be honest - nobody likes a show off. Instagram just makes it seem more acceptable to some people!

Reactions: 2
Yesterday Kate was bored of listening about the coronavirus, today she’s jumped all over it 🙄
She is an expert now on coronavirus. As well as being an expert on pregnancy, infertility issues and miscarriage, home renovation / decor, make up, fashion; hair styles / hair care, skin care , perfume, jewellery, relationships , business. I'm sure there are more 😂

She is an expert now on coronavirus. As well as being an expert on pregnancy, infertility issues and miscarriage, home renovation / decor, make up, fashion; hair styles / hair care, skin care , perfume, jewellery, relationships , business. I'm sure there are more 😂
Can you imagine what she’s going to be like when the baby is born?! 😩 Can just see her recommending all kinds that a baby doesn’t even need 😂

Reactions: 1
My personal favourite story of today has been “I’ve found this website which is really useful” when speaking of corona virus. Go’way Kate the World Health Organisation website??!! Well fancy them having useful information about a world health issue 😂😂
If she had brains she would be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My personal favourite story of today has been “I’ve found this website which is really useful” when speaking of corona virus. Go’way Kate the World Health Organisation website??!! Well fancy them having useful information about a world health issue 😂😂
If she had brains she would be dangerous
How does that fella she is with put up with her though ? His mates must be pissing themselves at him the carry on out of her. I can only assume he is an absolute ming I mean king as well 😂

Can you imagine what she’s going to be like when the baby is born?! 😩 Can just see her recommending all kinds that a baby doesn’t even need 😂
Oh God I forgot cooking and organising and parties and events..yes baby care to come
I'm still mystified that she was mourning a miscarriage xmas day and is now about 6 months pregnant 🙄

Last edited:
I always love how much Cheryl has to get her car/ husbands car on her stories. Sooooooo cringe. Her response to this would be ‘I’m soooooo proud of what I’ve achieved blah blah’. That’s fine, it’s still cringe and let’s be honest - nobody likes a show off. Instagram just makes it seem more acceptable to some people!
Cheryl is just a bleeping beg. She needs to crawl out of her sons ass aswell. They all think they’re gods gift when really, majority of people from our area can’t stand them

Reactions: 4
Cheryl is just a bleeping beg. She needs to crawl out of her sons ass aswell. They all think they’re gods gift when really, majority of people from our area can’t stand them
Her son is a bleeping grock 🤣 Banging on like he’s gorgeous with his bum fluff muzzy and bog eye. Get in the bin girl.

• Haha
I can’t watch her doing a sodding corona lecture whilst constantly touching her face and hair grrr 😡

Pretty much anyone can get finance up to their ears for a flash car. I’d love to know how much she owes on it or better still if it’s a lease

Does she ever have a day out and not story herself. I mean come on, put the phone down and enjoy your time and your day with your mum. The only thing she doesn't film is her going the bloody loo!
I’m sure that will come in time 😂😂

Last edited:
Cheryl is one crank. Could you imagine living with her? Constantly moaning about crumbs, dust, shoes. She needs to give her head a wobble about what's important in life x

Omg I am howling.......the latest spelling mistakes in her stories?
"Even then dogs bowel has had a good clean" she means BOWL 😂😂😂😂 so you can add DOGS BOWEL CLEANING to your list @Thatswhattatsaid !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.