Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes yes and yes!!! I’m not going to go into it but I suffered YEARS of fertility struggles, went through absolute hell and numerous miscarriages and then this bleeping clown is having a party for a ‘rainbow baby’?! Well I’m sorry but that’s a massive insult to any woman who has been through fertility problems, a rainbow baby isn’t some stupid buzzword. She couldn’t even bleeping pronounce infertility the other day and now she’s carrying on
Like she’s the spokeswoman for infertility. duck off! You know what? The girl dresses good, her house is nice and she’s decent at makeup but she’s not the bleeping oracle when it comes to pregnancy and miscarriage!
Also, you’re pregnant, you should be made up so stop bleeping complaining! A million women are desperate to be in her position and all
She does is moan. I was grateful for every ache and pain during my pregnancy as I’d struggled for years to get there. Goes to show doesn’t it?
I’ve miscarried at 10 weeks, later went on to fall pregnant within a matter of months afterwards and have a healthy child, I’ve never once even considered myself as having fertility issues and the thought of throwing a party for a ‘rainbow baby’ would of seemed like an insult to the women in my life who have had endless cycles of ivf/miscarriages and are still without children. She’s a bleeping clown and an embarrassment. How hasn’t anyone in her life pulled her aside and told her to get a fuckin grip.

Reactions: 10
She's so obsessed with reading here😂and trying to prove us nasty trolls wrong about her not varying her makeup styles

Reactions: 6
Mrs pregnancy expert doesn’t know you’re not meant to eat rare steak 🙄 either that or doesn’t care

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.