Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she clearly reads here then haha first thing this morning she’s up videoing her belly (still side on and not front view) asif everyones assed.
Can’t take her long winded story seriously because her spelling is still embarrassingly shite.
“BE YOU”
Take your own advice then love and stop being a catfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Haha I’ve seen that and her having a pop at the “key bored” warriors.

Made me LOL she’s thick as 2 short planks.

If she’s so unbothered then why is she making a holy show of herself editing her pics beyond any recognition. Seen she’s now putting it down to good ‘angels’. 😂😂😂

She is the gift that keeps on giving

Also - are we sure that KHM is adhering to the asa guidelines?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I went along to her one day make up course on Tuesday so my friend could do the course and she needed a model. How this women had a business I do not know. The salon is in the middle of no where. No hot drinks or even water available. They spoke to a 14 year old
Girl like crap told her she was spotty! Spoke to myself like I was in the way. We were told to be there for 9am we didn’t get into the class until 12 ( then had to go find lunch) for the make up to be done in 30 minutes with her shouting at everyone.
She has no business sense and all she is bothered about is the money she gets from the people attending the course.
She went on about how she wants to support women. But then she went round and belittled everyone single person attending!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I went along to her one day make up course on Tuesday so my friend could do the course and she needed a model. How this women had a business I do not know. The salon is in the middle of no where. No hot drinks or even water available. They spoke to a 14 year old
Girl like crap told her she was spotty! Spoke to myself like I was in the way. We were told to be there for 9am we didn’t get into the class until 12 ( then had to go find lunch) for the make up to be done in 30 minutes with her shouting at everyone.
She has no business sense and all she is bothered about is the money she gets from the people attending the course.
She went on about how she wants to support women. But then she went round and belittled everyone single person attending!
That’s disgusting, shocking to hear her business isn’t all she cracks it up to be, i knew she was thick as pig tit and a catfish but i still thought her business was reputable atleast! Looks like you can also catfish your business 😂

Wow

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t surprise me at all
Her walk in wardrobe kills me it’s like a hoarders dream

Given she’s now getting government funding you should report this as I don’t think it’s best use of tax payers money.

She will get enough for a new set of teeth out of it (or maybe to finish her house) then it will all come crashing down.

She gets found out quite easy.

Hi everyone .... Kate hayes here thank you for all speaking so highly of myself on this ever so ( pathetic site ) I wish I had the time to spend making new profiles and accounts to bad mouth people . ( shame I don’t have the time nor do I actually think it’s ok or nice to post about people ) first of all thank you for noticing my facetune , my walk in wardrobe and my bad spelling . I feel very sorry for people on here who have to pick every single bad point of someone’s life . Second of all . We handed in our notice to our old place of work my mum did not have a fight with the owner my mother is over 60 and is a lovely lady who cares for anyone and everyone . Second of all my spelling has nothing to do with my career but I am deeply apologetic to anyone I offend with my spelling , facetune , catfishing oh and my teeth . Please unfollow me , do not watch my stories or profile if I really effect you that much to come on here . Cyber bullying certainly isn’t Trendy maybe that’s what site is for ? Bullies think it’s acceptable. Over that complete false comment on the course - I have attached sceen shots of the models makeup artist whl she attended with . Proving none of the above happend . Please feel free to carry on bad mouthing my weight , looks , posts , teeth but my business and success of our courses is never been spoken about badly . We take pride in helping others create their dream and success . But thank you again for adding my name here I feel truly well up there to get trolled by people who hide behind a keyboard. . Take care to the fake profiles oh and the ones who see a negative in everything and people 👏🏽

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Full of contradictions, calling people sad but clearly been lurking herself.. . Before the she’s posted. Nevertheless a slightly improved take on her spelling. Good to see she’s open to some feedback.

“I wish I had the time to create new profiles and comment on people”

*khm takes the time to make a new profile and make several comments about people”

You can’t make her up. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Katie 3391

Thank you for contacting my friend and saying how you are upset.
Firstly - I have not bad mouthed your spelling, grammar, house, teeth, clothes or any other issues or comments people have stated above.

Secondly- I have stated my views of how I was MADE to feel and how sitting with ALL the other models were made to feel when we were chatting amongst ourselves. I am aware you have a business and I am sure it has a good working reputation. The majority of the team were lovely, your mum clearly works hard to keep the front of house working smoothly. There were a few individuals that maybe need to be aware of maintaining a professional boundary and look at how they speak to clients. Watching the social interactions during the day of Your clients and team in the main area was a very Mixed manner.
Although there are not your clients the team are working under your brand and as the face of the brand from the public’s perspective it shows back on yourself.

Thirdly- we were not informed that there was water available, nobody told us that we could help ourselves. The food truck... arrived at 12. Left promptly your words were “ girls if you want food you best get it now. We are working through lunch no lunch break”
We then had to quickly and I mean quickly eat food food so the girls on the course can get started on the two looks!

Fourth- there was a young girl under the age of 16 who attend as a model (paid or unpaid) I do not know I didn’t ask. Myself and another girl had to help her with taking the makeup off. It was overheard in the salon that well she has bad skin!
Now I never said this was a direct comment made by you but this comment was made in your salon by a member of staff.

Lastly, the whole experience and day was disjointed from my experience. You came across to the models as cold and at times rude. Looking at your phone, wondering away, taking social media content etc. You clearly have a business that is very busy that the government funding is incredible. Your talent as a makeup artist I can’t bad mouth at all as it is incredible. I have left
My comments and views on MY experience.

I tried to find somewhere that I could send my feedback to and when I undertook a google search this came up. I was unable to find a website to send the feedback to so I left it on here. As you can see I have not engaged in any of the negativity or bad mouthing towards yourself in regards to trolling etc!

Regards.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
FAO Katie Hayes:
You & your business partner are crying because you’ve got abit of tit on here, but you have uploaded stories taking the piss out of people to over 100k followers! I remember seeing a story from you filming a person dancing minding her own business with the caption of ‘what the duck are them shoes’ so you two using ‘empower women’ is a joke! Empower women as long as they are like you and your friends. You’re actually embarrassing, also do the brands you work with know how much you edit your photos?

Reactions: 42
She just drove past me quite obviously texting whilst driving. No excuse for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She always posts stories while driving. She likes to make a point when she’s in the passenger seat to say “GUYZZZZ I’m not driving” but when driving constantly takes videos of the music or the view ahead.

Reactions: 4
She’s still going on about here. I expected there to have been some juicy gossip, but nope. She’s just going on about old tit

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s got a really nice life, if I had what she does I’d focus on that and not what strangers on the Internet think of me

Reactions: 1
She’s still a thick as tit.
You aren’t wrong there. Recent story of her filming herself putting petrol in her car?!?

Every petrol station has a sign up saying not to use phones on the forecourt. I don’t care how low risk it is these days, for the sake of your Instagram story put your phone down!!!!

Reactions: 5
You aren’t wrong there. Recent story of her filming herself putting petrol in her car?!?

Every petrol station has a sign up saying not to use phones on the forecourt. I don’t care how low risk it is these days, for the sake of your Instagram story put your phone down!!!!
Driving 30mph this morning videoing her low petrol sign. You couldn’t make it up, she will probably read this and cry on her stories about how we need to concentrate on our own lives but when you’re risking other people’s lives don’t expect people not to talk about it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.