Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a bleeping video of her legs to prove “how skinny they are” because people are saying she’s edited her photo... who? Is there another forum we dont know about? She is hardly spoke about on this website as she isn’t really big or a well known person outside of the north west tbh but yet she mentions “haters” every other day. She is obsessed about being criticised and spoken about, its bleeping weird. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened with her and peaches and cream?
I think I recall they treated her like tit, not very nice girls and bullied her quite a lot so she just went at it alone and has never used there products since.

“My one 🤮” she acts like shes the first person in history to be in love or in a relationship there are millions of people who are happy they just dont plaster their life on the internet, i bet they have missionary in the dark once a week. thats if there is a spare 2 minutes of the day that shes not on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened with her last boyfriend Phil? I unfollowed for for a while so not sure what happened there.

Reactions: 3
Trading standards need to pay a visit goes on about how true to herself she is and supporting young woman all bullshit all fake. Conning girls in to thinking she is changing their lifes with her government funding wonder how many have got a job and not been ripped off by her I would like to know what Ofsted would think of her language and fake images does loads for a girls well being thinking the only way you become successful is by pretending to be thin ! Just disgraceful

Reactions: 1
Not sure if just a rumour but I heard her current bf was with someone for years and left her to be with Kate....
Also not sure what happened with her ex, one day she just stopped posting anything about him. When someone asked in a Q&A she replied saying she wanted to keep her relationships private and didn't feel the need to post about it 😂😂😂

Not sure if just a rumour but I heard her current bf was with someone for years and left her to be with Kate....
Also not sure what happened with her ex, one day she just stopped posting anything about him. When someone asked in a Q&A she replied saying she wanted to keep her relationships private and didn't feel the need to post about it 😂😂😂

His new bird is the SPIT of Kate but looks a lot fresher and prettier ....

Has anyone noticed how she preaches about how likes aren’t important and she’s buzzing they’re being taken away etc. But constantly shares screenshots of her insights it makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.